Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Talking Twilight fans?

Sorry, I just gotta ask... Who's a diehard Twilight fan? Step forward!
    No trolling, we didn't ask if you DON'T like Twilight.

2. Default

Hmm let me specify to my extent:
    In love with the books.
    The movie was tripe.
    Robert Pattinson was a poor choice for the role, so I'm not Rob-obsessed.
    No, I have no movie paraphanalia.

i wouldnt say i am a big fan, but i was very surprised how well the movie was, my g/f is a big fan tho.....hence havin to spend 106 pound for the audio books for her birthday (even tho i downloaded em all for her fone), she listens to em constantly, i think fans will be dissapointed tho for the second movie as they have changed director and are rushing production to get the second film to be released the same time as new harry potter movie....so i have a feeling the second movie may not be as good as the first, but will have to see.

4. Default

Actually they are rushing production so that it's released the same date as Twilight was.

i was just goin on information leaked by the last director, apparently she quit due to the reason i meentioned, but i guess any fact could have been misrepresented

6. Default

yeahhhhhhhh twilight fan toooooooooooooooooooooo

7. Default

hey btw here is a link for twiligt fans

http://forum.mobiles24.com/group.php?groupid=189

8. Default

Isn't the next flick gonna be kinda lame since the Cullens are hardly in it? Doesn't it focus almost entirely on the other boy?

9. Default

jacob u mean the cullens play a in eclipse allot in the beginning im still reading it ad just luvin it

on Play.com u can buy a replica of the bracelet he gives to her (forget there names) for a mere 99 pound (my pound key doesnt work thats why i spell it)