Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Log in to see links
    I have been trying to figure out what talent do I possess till now... but I still can't figure any out
    you have the talent to teach

No way... I seem to confuse everyone when I start teaching. Usually, nobody will understand what I'm teaching (babbling) about.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Log in to see links

No way... I seem to confuse everyone when I start teaching. Usually, nobody will understand what I'm teaching (babbling) about.

I'm running fast

Football head ups, i once went over a minute, showing off to my nephew

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Football head ups, i once went over a minute, showing off to my nephew
    Is that where you bounce a soccer ball on your head?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    Is that where you bounce a soccer ball on your head?
    Well, yeah its like football kick-ups keep the ball off the ground using headers, need to have good balance, wouldn't be able to do it after a few drinks, you be falling on ya @

I only did it cause he said i couldn't do it. Its not as easy as you think. you get neck ache as well. Ive done over 1,000 kick ups before with both feet, and my head.
    Last edited by Paul; 25-08-2010 at 10:42 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Well, yeah its like football kick-ups keep the ball off the ground using headers, need to have good balance, wouldn't be able to do it after a few drinks, you be falling on ya @

I only did it cause he said i couldn't do it. Its not as easy as you think. you get neck ache as well. Ive done over 1,000 kick ups before with both feet, and my head.
    That's impressive! I couldn't do either of those, I always hit it off at an angle no matter if I use my head or feet. I even hit someone in the face once trying, and it was myself. And I took Tae kwon Do.