1. Default "Requested Page can not be displayed" message

I'm wondering if anyone else is having a problem downloading with this error message on wap.mobiles24.com?
    I have been trying to download some ringers, and it looks as though I have enough credits to do this. I don't think that is the problem.
    I tried to download a game last Wednesday (3/25), and it gave me the message. Since then, that's all I've been getting. Anyone know what's going on?
    Brand new AT&T LG Vu cell.
    Thanks for your help.
    amiller03

This would normally indicate that your Network Provider is blocking the ability to download from our wapsite.

However, you should be able to download Ringtones and Games to your PC and transfer them to your phone using a USB cable. Please read this tutorial on how to transfer and install games on to your LG Vu.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amiller03 Log in to see links
    I'm wondering if anyone else is having a problem downloading with this error message on wap.mobiles24.com?
    I have been trying to download some ringers, and it looks as though I have enough credits to do this. I don't think that is the problem.
    I tried to download a game last Wednesday (3/25), and it gave me the message. Since then, that's all I've been getting. Anyone know what's going on?
    Brand new AT&T LG Vu cell.
    Thanks for your help.
    amiller03

I'm having the same problem. and I have an LG Vu from AT&T. I was able to download perhaps 20-25 ring tones before that message kept coming up.
    Is there a limit before they start blocking the site? Should I warn my sister to download the ring tones she wants before she can't?
    Is the only way around it downloading to the PC and then transfer them to your phone?

Thanks,
    Mandy