Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default I want to form a team for the M24Newspaper!!

I need the leading people of every part

Paul I need you for the videos reporting! Every time you upload a new 3gp video you can report it here and then people can fetch it from the 3gp section

Noxide amaway you 2 are a MUST for this to happen and actually work...I need you to (always only if you want to participate)to sent about your newest creations and report events that happen here on m24 like the best joke you saw on the funnies or the the less sense post from nonsense and whatever you want to write about (I want you 2 cause you know this site better than anyone + amaway you ar a forum moderator so you will be able to edit everything!!!!)
    And everyone who wants to join and help will be welcome

I have already asked karl if he could open a new section on the community part for this so everything will have it's section.

It will be open for posts only to people of the team so I hope Karl likes the idea and opens a new rank!!!!

2. Default

Writing about forum posts isn't such a great idea. But what kind of newspaper would it be ?

it sounds like a good idea but it looks like you just want it for your thread and only three pepole??? for a newspaper

Nice idea but i don't get where are the news....

Thanks for the thought Sephiroth, but I don't really know the site, only the lounge and the adult section in the themes gallery

6. Default

Well I said that I'm looking for members that will join so if you want to join just tell me the thread for the news isn't opened yet! I'm looking for people that will help me on this project! And Noxide you can write about what hapens in the lounge that's what I said after all

The rank I said was just like the game reviewer so no one can write an article without us knowing first I don't want to just get a rank but prevent others to write articles! So and because I will not be the only member of this the best solution is to make a rank called M24Reporter Hope you like the idea cause I thought about it a lot and made preparations and planing
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 04-06-2009 at 06:58 PM.

7. Default

So just tell me

8. Default

hm..its an idea...

very good idea...+rep

Yeah its a good idea but how it would work i dunno