Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Will Be Back On September.

Hey guys!

Well, as my A/L exams are just around the corner (Starting on the 13th, to be exact) I would be leaving Mobiles24 for a short period.

To me, like the most of the kids of my age in Sri Lanka, the A/L's is the turning point in life. It is from this exam I will get my opportunity enter a university & carry on with my higher studies.

As my exams will start on the 13th this month, & will go on until the 1st of September, It is on the 2nd of September that I will PROPERLY be back with you guys on the site. (I might come online ONCE IN A WHILE during that time via Opera Mini or some other way, but it is yet unpredictable.)

Admins, please DO NOT disable or delete my account & my "Game Trailers" thread during the time I'm away. (That thread DOES mean a lot to me)

I would like to thank the Admins, The Mods, my fellow Site Contributors & all the other members for the support you have given me during all this time to archive my present status here at M24. Thanx a lot.

I would SPECIALLY like to thank Raul, Vivian, Apoteka, Mr.Gerrit, Paul & The Dead Man for all the support they gave me during this time. Thanx a lot for being with me & backing me up guys. I can never thank you enough! Please don't take any offense if I forgot to mention any names here. All of you guys are good buddies so thanx again everybody!! .

Oh & by the way Apoteka bro, hope ur didn't mind me posting all those touchscreen games in the forum. I was just trynna earn some honest rep for myself, so no offense mate!

Well, that's it fellas. I'll be back right after my exams. Keep up the good work everyone! KEEP MOBILES24 ROCKING!!!! Good Luck, Take Care & All The Best! May The Triple Gem Bless You!

See ya! & as we say in Sri Lanka, Ayubowan!!

Long live Mobiles24!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by KidRapper Log in to see links
    Hey guys!

Well, as my A/L exams are just around the corner (Starting on the 13th, to be exact) I would be leaving Mobiles24 for a short period.

To me, like the most of the kids of my age in Sri Lanka, the A/L's is the turning point in life. It is from this exam I will get my opportunity enter a university & carry on with my higher studies.

As my exams will start on the 13th this month, & will go on until the 1st of September, It is on the 2nd of September that I will PROPERLY be back with you guys on the site. (I might come online ONCE IN A WHILE during that time via Opera Mini or some other way, but it is yet unpredictable.)

Admins, please DO NOT disable or delete my account & my "Game Trailers" thread during the time I'm away. (That thread DOES mean a lot to me)

I would like to thank the Admins, The Mods, my fellow Site Contributors & all the other members for the support you have given me during all this time to archive my present status here at M24. Thanx a lot.

I would SPECIALLY like to thank Raul, Vivian, Apoteka, Mr.Gerrit, Paul & The Dead Man for all the support they gave me during this time. Thanx a lot for being with me & backing me up guys. I can never thank you enough! Please don't take any offense if I forgot to mention any names here. All of you guys are good buddies so thanx again everybody!! .

Oh & by the way Apoteka bro, hope ur didn't mind me posting all those touchscreen games in the forum. I was just trynna earn some honest rep for myself, so no offense mate!

Well, that's it fellas. I'll be back right after my exams. Keep up the good work everyone! KEEP MOBILES24 ROCKING!!!! Good Luck, Take Care & All The Best! May The Triple Gem Bless You!

See ya! & as we say in Sri Lanka, Ayubowan!!

Long live Mobiles24!
    Best of luck in your examinations bro!

See ya again at the 2nd of September!

Good Luck Rapper!!

4. Default

Goodluck for the exams and thanks for the appreciation, hope to see you soon

5. Default

Good luck and see ya when your exams are over...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Cool

Thanx guys!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

7. Default

Good luck we will wait for your come back.

goodluck hope u will do very good in those exems hope to see u when ur done with them

Good luck, bro
    none

10. Default

Good luck with your exams and hope to see you back soon x