0 RP
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Default Playing mobile games question

Hello,
    Please disregard my name lol. I have been downloading mobile games from here ( http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/free-mobile-games/19 ) Now I know we don't have to pay for download the games, but do we get charged to play them? I know some websites (like Zed**) ... charge you to play them. I'm with Vodafone Australia.

Thank!

0 RP

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks

nope its totally free =) btw how did u get vodafone to play downloaded games? lol. my friend has a vodafon which refuses to install unsigned games so he had to buy them =.= ... ANYWAYS! DOWNLOADS FROM M24 IS TOTALLY FREE!!!! NO HIDDEN CHARGES!!! (unless it requires internet connection)

0 RP
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamechecker View Post
    nope its totally free =) btw how did u get vodafone to play downloaded games? lol. my friend has a vodafon which refuses to install unsigned games so he had to buy them =.= ... ANYWAYS! DOWNLOADS FROM M24 IS TOTALLY FREE!!!! NO HIDDEN CHARGES!!! (unless it requires internet connection)
    I'm not sure what happened. I just copied the .jar file to my phone through the usb cable and put it in the games directory and it worked. I was pretty surprised too

Site Contributor
    6,257 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)

Country
    India
    Thanks

If your phone is unlocked Vodafone won't be any problem when you want to use free games and stuff...

There are no charges to get content from mobiles24.com - but the usual cost that you pay to uses your internet will apply, also some games are Adware (very few of them) - the use your phones internet connection to show ads to you - so if you're charged for stuff like GPRS, the cost may add up...

0 RP

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

i think so... have no idea too..

131 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

when i was on vodafone before i got my phone unlocked it let me install games and stuff like that
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

It don't costs to play games downloaded from Moblie24 but if the game has subscription fee then it might use your GPRS to charge you for playing the game.
    [Advertisement Removed]