Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Tatoos and piercings, what do you think?

Just thought it would be intresting to see what people think of tatoos and piercings and how many people on the site have them .

2. Default

I have none

but i want my trademark sign as a tattoo someday

I have two tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    Are you ok? Looks like you're choking!!

Arrow

I want to make a tattoo next summer.

6. Default

I have a few small tats. I have a reaper on my left ankle and a celtic sun on my right, i have a jigsaw piece on my left wrist and a lizard on my right, a butterfly on my left shoulder and a rose on my right (i like to be even ). Then i have two stone dragons in front of the sun on my back inbetween the butterfly and rose. And last but not least i have a small black heart on my bum. Have a few piercings as well, ears, nose, tongue and nipple

Quote Originally Posted by kit2001 Log in to see links
    I have a few small tats. I have a reaper on my left ankle and a celtic sun on my right, i have a jigsaw piece on my left wrist and a lizard on my right, a butterfly on my left shoulder and a rose on my right (i like to be even ). Then i have two stone dragons in front of the sun on my back inbetween the butterfly and rose. And last but not least i have a small black heart on my bum. Have a few piercings as well, ears, nose, tongue and nipple

I dont have any tatoos

and nipple
    Sorry, where did you say the others were?

9. Default