Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links

I dont have any tatoos
    Got my first piercing when i was 11 and my first tat when i was 15 (i know legal age in u.k is 18 but my mam went with me and said i was old enough ) so i've got 13 years worth of them

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kit2001 Log in to see links
    Got my first piercing when i was 11 and my first tat when i was 15 (i know legal age in u.k is 18 but my mam went with me and said i was old enough ) so i've got 13 years worth of them

3. Default

haha ... cool. dun have any and i dun think ill get any tattoos or piercings. most guys wont look good with piercings all around anyways XD

I have an alien smoking a spliff top of my right arm..no piercings.

In my opinion women with alot of tattoos or a big turn off
    Last edited by Kevin; 29-03-2009 at 03:40 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by paul501 Log in to see links

In my opinion women with alot of tattoos

well if all the women with tats pm me their pictures of them i will judge if its a turn off
    Last edited by Kevin; 29-03-2009 at 03:41 PM.

7. Default

Depends on what the tattoo is and where..I've only got in top of both my ears a piercing (bloody hurt aswell )

8. Default

I have a tattoo too.....the Star of David on the hand

9. Default

I only have small tat and in my experience men really like them, there favorite always seems to be the jigsaw piece though, don't know why. I'm sure you can all guess which piercing men like best though
    Last edited by Kevin; 29-03-2009 at 03:41 PM.

10. Default

I dislike tatoos. When I see people with tatoos, I would have a perception that they are gangsters. I know that I should not judge a book by its cover but I just cannot control my mind having such a perception. Well for piercings, I think that it is alright for female only but not to excessive until the whole ear is full of earings. Myself of course does not have tattos. Neither nor that I have piercing. Reasons, I have sensitive skin which made me scare to have a pierce and I just do not think that I need it in the meant time