1. Default Uploads refused "overzealous" unknown admin

I registered 2 days ago, just discovered this marvelous site and i wanted to make a contribution, my mistake.
    I uploaded a few games, i searched for them to be sure they are not duplicated, made my best to find the preview image and to add an accurate description and get refused!
    The message is "Duplicate". Where?? on this site? i doubt it.Where is the link?
    Why the nick of the admin that evaluated my uploads is not available?
    I think the admin didn't even bothered to search for them just, banned them because it's easier than actually look for them.

Here are the pictures of the uploads and the print screens with searches for them.
    I promise i will never make the mistake of contributing ever again, i will just make 5 different acounts and only leech the downloads. It's not worth the effort of doing otherwise.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by UnKN29 Log in to see links
    I registered 2 days ago, just discovered this marvelous site and i wanted to make a contribution, my mistake.
    I uploaded a few games, i searched for them to be sure they are not duplicated, made my best to find the preview image and to add an accurate description and get refused!
    The message is "Duplicate". Where?? on this site? i doubt it.Where is the link?
    Why the nick of the admin that evaluated my uploads is not available?
    I think the admin didn't even bothered to search for them just, banned them because it's easier than actually look for them.

Here are the pictures of the uploads and the print screens with searches for them.
    I promise i will never make the mistake of contributing ever again, i will just make 5 different acounts and only leech the downloads. It's not worth the effort of doing otherwise.
    Ai uploadat jocuri care sunt si 176x220 si 128x128,trebuia sa pui pur si simplu multiscreen.

The problem is you searched in ringtones
    Clipboard01.jpg

You should select java games
    Clipboard03.jpg
    Last edited by apoteka; 18-03-2009 at 04:22 PM.
    none

4. Default

5. Default

Thanks apoteka, i see it's my fault now. But some more explanations (or a link) on the refuse can not hurt. Just to know i didn't bothered to get refused for nothing.
    Or at least the identity of the one who refused.

UnKN29, to say that "admin didn't even bothered to search for them just, banned them because it's easier than actually look for them." is untrue. When a Java game is uploaded, the MANIFEST.MF file is checked (to make sure the uploaded game has the correct title, and to check for forbidden vendors), images are checked (for the resolution), the game is tested on both SJBoy & Nokia SDK emulators and a search for any duplicates is made.

Here's the reason why your games were refused:

Black Jack Adrianne (actually called Strip Blackjack Adrian):

Refused: Already in the gallery here

Pillow fight (actually called Sexy Pillowfight Uncovered):

Akira Adventures
    :

Backgammon board game (actually called MobileBG) was accepted.

Due to the amount of content that is uploaded daily, it wouldn't be feasible to send a detailed refusal reason that includes duplicate URL's to every member.
    Last edited by Karl; 19-03-2009 at 03:27 AM.