1. Cool HELP WITH SITE INFORMATION - Please

Q1: Hi i was wondering if anyone can tell me what the rewards points are used for in the site? I have searched everywhere and there is very little information and just how to get them and not what to use them on???

Q2: How do you earn rep? i have uploaded files and my rep isnt moving so i was wondering how do you get them and what do they mean anyhow.

Q3 I went to anougher forum and there was talk of rank and popularity, is there such thing, if so where are people being ranked etc as i cannot find that either...

ANY HELP WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kkayaa Log in to see links
    Q1: Hi i was wondering if anyone can tell me what the rewards points are used for in the site? I have searched everywhere and there is very little information and just how to get them and not what to use them on???

Q2: How do you earn rep? i have uploaded files and my rep isnt moving so i was wondering how do you get them and what do they mean anyhow.

Q3 I went to anougher forum and there was talk of rank and popularity, is there such thing, if so where are people being ranked etc as i cannot find that either...

1. You get reward points by uploading stuffs to the public gallery, and if you've uploaded a certain amount of stuffs to the public gallery you'll get the site contributor title.

2. You get rep if people think your post is good and click the scale button at the bottom left

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kkayaa Log in to see links

Q1 : The rewards points are rewarded to you according the number of files that you have uploaded .
    Q2 : You will get rep when people find your posts in the forum interesting or useful or meets the point .
    Q3 : Yes there is such thing . If you are a very dedicated m24 member , you may be selected for ranks like site contributer , site moderator etcetc .

Hope that helps

4. Default

thank so much for the links they are great....