1. Arrow Windows XP MOBILE Edition

Hi everybody! I am looking foe Windows XP mobile edition! You can find it on the site but it's a demo! I need it in English and Full! Or I am happy to get suggestions of any Windows 95/98/Xp/Vista LinuX MacOS/MacOSX that work's on my mobile: Moto v360, 176x220 ! All that work on Java Mobiles! Thanks and hope that you can help me!

Thanx Mobiles24 comunitty!

Sorry For MY bad English!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by invalidip Log in to see links
    Hi everybody! I am looking foe Windows XP mobile edition! You can find it on the site but it's a demo! I need it in English and Full! Or I am happy to get suggestions of any Windows 95/98/Xp/Vista LinuX MacOS/MacOSX that work's on my mobile: Moto v360, 176x220 ! All that work on Java Mobiles! Thanks and hope that you can help me!

Thanx Mobiles24 comunitty!

Sorry For MY bad English!
    When you say "the site" what site are you talking about? Because that type of Java app wouldn't exist.

3. Default Jaza120

Yes, I meant the mobiles24 site.... look on the Jaza120 comment

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links
    When you say "the site" what site are you talking about? Because that type of Java app wouldn't exist.
    it's just explorer with windows skin

5. Default

as if Windows would run on Java

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links

as if Windows would run on Java
    i could program windows vista to run on psp,xbox360 but with some functions disabled.xD

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    i could program windows vista to run on psp,xbox360 but with some functions disabled.xD
    Because it has "direct" access to the hardware.