Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast
  1. Default GBA Pokemon Games, Requests & Help

Hey guys, impressed with the pokemon silver game, works on my nokia 6300 fine, just wondering whether there was any glitches/cheats within it, so u can dupe pokemon etc.

I know there was one for the GBA but i can't remember it, and i aint too sure whether it would work on the mob.

Cheers

2. Default pokemon game

i downloaded the pokemon crystal on my computer but i cant seem to install it to my celphone. it keeps saying i dont have enough space or something like tha even thought i have lots of memory. what should i do? i have a nokia 6300 phone

3. Wink Ops!

this can be that game isnt for nokia 6300!
    The game ERROR only say :memory is full!
    but this game isnt for nokia 6300!
    maybe!

4. Default

install on my SE but runs like [Profanity Removed] tbh like 0-4 fps the FF3 on runs but its russian

5. Default

U'll need MeBoy Gameboy Game Emulator for that. And i think it dsnt work for 6300. Sorry that i can't post a link here coz i 4got where 2 get it. If u google it, i'm sure u'll find it.

6. Exclamation

yep!
    Google is most popular place!
    In the google i have met the mobile24.com!
    Good or what!

7. Default Need Help with Pokemon game

i downloaded pokemon yellow with the emulator and it plays fine except i cant save the game..can anyone help me out (and if anyone has any other versions of pokemon 240 320 id appreciate if u could upload it for me..thanks

8. Default

try this way

first u save the pokemon game after playing for sometime

then u press the right button and unload cart

if u exit immediately it will not be save

to confirm if u have save the game to back to the Meboy press on new game

select the one that u have save enter it and you should be able to see a continue

to prevent less lagg show your framerate

9. Default

hi men, i have all the colection of pokemon to cel phones,but i acnt post here because went i put the games to upload here an a noticed tell me something that i cant understand.. i speak spanish

10. Default

thanks so much sunker, it worked...and nelspro if u figure out how to upload those please put them here, thanks