Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Default gameshark codes

Hello, sorry if this has already been posted but does anyone know if you can perform gameshark codes or trade pokemon between games on my Nokia 6300? [this is pokemon silver by the way]

Thanks

2. Default

gameshark codes are only for computer game emeulator such as vba (visual boy advace) i never heard of using gameshark codes for handphones yet.....

3. Default

wait.. how'd you even get to play GBA games on your 6300? (my phone as well)

i tried the other thread before and that was for symbian only.. and so no vba works on my phone

in reference to your question.. i don't have much of an idea, but i agree with the above poster, don't think you can use gameshark cheats .. i used them on my pc today anyway

silver is a GBC game. I can't play GBA games because there isn't an emulator yet.

5. Lightbulb ...

any hentai games??

6. Default

is it possible to post here a pokemon blue in MeBoy 2.2 in colour? i cannot seem to make it in colour =.=

7. Default

I cant run the meboybuilder.jar in my computer. What is wrong?
    Theres always this message: (Could not find the main class: se/arktos/meboy/MeBoyBuilder. Program will exit.)

Quote Originally Posted by gooblaster Log in to see links
    I cant run the meboybuilder.jar in my computer. What is wrong?
    Theres always this message: (Could not find the main class: se/arktos/meboy/MeBoyBuilder. Program will exit.)
    it is emulator you cann't run mobile emulator over pc emulator

9. Default

I had no problems running it on pc.....

same thing with me