Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
  1. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by lolmanz Log in to see links
    sorry , i cant do that
    if i want to make it to less than 1MB...
    i have to remove some of its program then the whole game will not be playable
    the original game was already more than 1MB
    but other pokemon games you may be able to play because they are less than 1MB
    pokemon red , blue , yellow , silver and gold...
    U said U edited the PC emulator rom, right? So could U give me that rom. I would like to play on a big screan rather than a small screan,U could PM me the file. It will be really appreciated

2. Default Pokemon Crystal Hacks

I will be posting several pokemon hacks that i made myself here. I am not an expert in hacking roms thus i will only make some basic or minor changes.I have not tested all the roms so they may not work . And i would also like to give credits to lolmanz for starting off the pokemon hacks trend.
    Anyway heres my first work and basically it is not a fun version , the only changes to it is trades for i know many who have completed the game a dozen times but alone thus you are always unable to get pokemons that can only be obtained by trading. So here goes :

1.Pokemon Crystal Trade ( For serious players only )
    -Now trading with NPCs can get you pokemon that cannot be obtained normally
    -The trading locations are the same as the original game thus the first place you can trade is in violet city
    -Pokemons from the red/yellow/blue/etc. version that cannot be obtained normally in pokemon crystal can be obtained through trading too
    -Take a good look at shops , i added one item to one of the shop ( Hint : the shop is accessible only near the end of the game)
    -I have not meddled with pokemons like the legendary birds and dogs cuz you can get them normally just require some effort
    -Do not ask me what kind of pokemons you can trade , it is more rewarding to find it out yourself : )

Download link : Log in to see links

3. Default

thx lolman

gotta laugh at this(in post #1)

Very Important!!!
    1)do Not Talk To Your Mom When You Leave.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loewenherz Log in to see links
    apoteka, which games for scummvm do you want? I have many, but some are big (like broken sword 1 and 2)

btw, joshua_pohan, the official site only has a few freeware ones (though one of these is very good, Beneath the Steel Sky)

and there's a newer version of the ScummVM for s60v3, the one posted in this thread is old (<2Mb) but the one on the official page is 4.4Mb, it has compatibility with newer games (such as broken sword) and better sound emulation

just ask if you want any of the games.

I've really struggled to find Broken Sword 1&2 and Discworld for scummvm. Tried rombay but there doesn't seem to be files that are scumm compatible, unless I'm missing something. Would appreciate help with any of these for Nokia 5800

5. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lolmanz Log in to see links
    here it is
    but after downloading...
    change the name to caterpie crystal.gbc
    gbc gbc gbc
    Thanx it works. +rep

6. Default O.o

Meboy or Roms?

7. Default

Meboy i guess , or rather it is in .jar and i used meboy builder to create the hacked rom.

8. Wink pokemon crystal help!

i have a nokia 3500c and i can run pokemon crystal on the meboy 1.6 but i cant on the meboy 2.1 or 2.2

i can run pokemon gold though so i guess its a problem with crystal but i dont know what to do :S

( my problem is i dont have sound on 1.6)
    Last edited by leo23xx; 29-06-2009 at 10:11 PM.

9. Default hi

will u be posting anymore in the near future?

10. Default

Yeh but i hope to get replies to know at least someone is playing my roms . I am not a pro or anything so i will only be doing minor changes and i dont want to say this at first but guess due to the terrible amount of responses , you can obtain the rarest pokemon in the game in both the g/s/c series and the r/y/b series. And a hint for the rarest one from r/y/b ( it is a three letter word )