2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ultraslan Log in to see links
    I needeed Pokemon Ruby for my K800i!!!
    can't have it sorry

you can only play GBC & GB games on a java phone

3. Default Pokemon

i was wondering if it was possible to get pokemon ruby for w850i thanx

4. Default

can it be played on the n95 and has anyone got any reli gr8 games for the n95

Quote Originally Posted by randomguy171 Log in to see links
    can it be played on the n95 and has anyone got any reli gr8 games for the n95
    Check out the Free s60v3 Games Section:http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...0-3rd-ed-games

6. Default

Wait..pokemon games can only be played on the n95? Damn.

7. Default

Exactly what i meant. Now this means i cant play modded gba games on the go.

8. Default

Well yeh if i could get crystal on a 176x220 screen size. On a random note rick ashtleys rick roll song is kinda bringing the casual gamer out of me. I mean brawl is right now looking stupid towards me and wii sports fun. Damn.

9. Default

hey outlaw i have a quick question. how do u save states. i open the menu and highlight the save option and when i press the ok button or any button nothing happens. and when i load a state the menu disappears but the game continues as normal......

edit: nm i figured out what i was doing wrong
    Last edited by havokcrikits; 23-07-2008 at 09:11 PM.

10. Default

omfg, gameboy, yyaaaaa, rofl, me want plaaaay, yeaaaa, me got SE, can install pls/?/?/???//!!!!!111

that's just despicable, it's only for Symbian-supporting phones(smart phones), why is it so hard to understand? our java phones just aren't good enough to support those games, 'cause they need a lot of RAM, and s40 phones DON'T have enough. if you don't like it, then buy a Gameboy Advanced, or a smartphone. although, I do believe PSP is better than GBA

good job Outlaw, I'm sure there are a couple of brained people around here that are going to enjoy these games.