Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nomadiko Log in to see links
    its just that i've read a few weeks back, somewhere in the net, that there is an emulator for them. i just thought that someone here knows about this and can give us updates regarding the said emulators. and so i think the answer is none?
    you shouldn't trust everything you read if it doesn't come from an trustworthy source! if there were a ps1 emulator to mobilephones i think many peoply would have heard about it

2. Default

a couple hours ago u were a junior member now ur a member ur fast

Quote Originally Posted by wackonottaco Log in to see links
    a couple hours ago u were a junior member now ur a member ur fast
    yeah i know im fast couse im......FLASH

but don't tell anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Hogosha Log in to see links
    you shouldn't trust everything you read if it doesn't come from an trustworthy source! if there were a ps1 emulator to mobilephones i think many peoply would have heard about it
    actually it's posted somewhere in this forum but it's unpopular due to being beta/demo

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    actually it's posted somewhere in this forum but it's unpopular due to being beta/demo
    really? hard to believe

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nomadiko Log in to see links
    that's why i asked if there is. well anyway, i typed the wrong one, it's not psp but ps1 emulators, and nds, that works on mobile phones, like a nokia 5800?
    Yea therare quite a few ps1 emulators but none for ds and psp because the graphics are too advanced to be supported by mobile phones.

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    Yea therare quite a few ps1 emulators but none for ds and psp because the graphics are too advanced to be supported by mobile phones.
    i play ff7 on my psp

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    correct and besides that the games have a large filesize, they can be played on pc though

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    correct and besides that the games have a large filesize, they can be played on pc though
    i still play ff7 on my psp and tekken 3 and crash bandicoot 3

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hogosha Log in to see links
    i still play ff7 on my psp and tekken 3 and crash bandicoot 3
    I play ff12 on DS