Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I looked everywhere, but there is no option to change the frame rate. I can display the frame rate, which is normally around 24 or so, but as soon as I go into a battle the framerate goes down to around 1 or 2. And changing the frameskip doesn't do much for me either. Looks like it just won't work!
    Last edited by Eggy_Wats; 11-03-2008 at 10:06 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy_Wats Log in to see links
    I looked everywhere, but there is no option to change the frame rate. I can display the frame rate, which is normally around 24 or so, but as soon as I go into a battle the framerate goes down to around 1 or 2. So, unfortunately I doubt it will ever work. Thanks anyway!
    before you select the pokemon game

you have the main menu

its in there

3. Default

sjboy.jpg

this menu

change the frame skip to about 45
    Last edited by EvilSpaghetti; 11-03-2008 at 10:09 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird Log in to see links
    sjboy.jpg

this menu

change the frame skip to about 45
    45? O_O

Mine worked after just putting it to 6

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The_Alpha_Gamer Log in to see links
    45? O_O

Mine worked after just putting it to 6
    it depends on the phone

6. Default

Or press show frame rate if you do that the game will run faster to that works for my w300i perfect

7. Default

could u please get pokemon emrald, ruby or sapphire?

8. Default

u have 2 get 2 certain points in the game uvawise it wont save your progress. so always save after beating a gym leading or doing a mission etc.

9. Default Pokemon Games, Requests & Help

does any hav fire red in .JAR??????? i actually NEED it!! if u hav plz mail me or add it onto the site 4 dwnload, i wil actually luv u 4eva lol but anywayz, also, if u hav a file converter i hav the .GBA rom on mi pc so... yea... anywayz, sum1 help me!! cya

10. Default Pokemon Games

When playing them does anyone know how to save them and access them after they have been closed? Because i always seem to lose me game