1. Default NES ringtones

Here are a couple of old school nes ringtones that i threw together. If you grew up playing nes and loving every minute of it then these are the ringtones for you. the tecmo bowl one is awesome if i do say so myself more to come hopefully.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Default

Here are a couple more nes ringtones. this time with a more mario theme going on. I tried to find the intros for all three marios but the third one doesnt really have one so i just used the song for the first map that you move around on. didnt like the intro for mario 2 so i used the song from from the first level. of course i used the classic mario intro for the first one. that one is the best of the three. hope somebody likes them. i know i do. working on putting up mega man next

for an extra bonus i added the dog laughing sound effect from duck hunt. great for alerts or text messages.

3. Default

As you can tell i have tons of free time on my hands. I guess everybody else out there doesnt have a love of a little nostalgia in their lives like i do. well whatever i love them and i know there has to be a couple people out there in the vastness of the internets that is yearning for some ringtones that are a little old school on their cellphones. i know i have grown tried of all the stupid pop songs that people have on there phones. im just trying to be a bit more original and do something different. i used to be the same as most of the people out there on the inertube . i would download anything that i wanted but never really take into consideration the hard work and effort these people have put into posting all that stuff for my viewing and downloading pleasure. im not bitching though i hate people who did things like that on forums. they are always the ones that always get flamed by people. but that is the magic of the internet. the whole anonymity thing turns some people into total assholes.
    i dont know why i typed all this i am just in a weird mood today. dont mind me and just download these new sweet mega man ringtones. i tried to find the intros songs for the first three games. they were the best of the bunch in my opinion. there werent any real stands outs but i went with the song from the Electric Man stage. i thought it was the best one out of the bunch. well here they are. for an added bonus i added the stage start sound effects from mega man 2 and 3

Thanks for sharing!

5. Default

here i am again with some more of the random nes ringtones that i know you love. This time with more of a sports theme going on. First up is the intro from baseball stars. it is just not as good as the next one though. which is the intro from bases loaded. one of the best nes baseball games ever. and to round it off is the intro to the soccer game goal. i used to play that game all the time with my bro. If anybody has a suggestions or request dont be afraid to ask me. Ill try to find them as fast as the little free time that i have allows me. Ok now im off to practice my tap routine for the county fair. im totally taking first this year. that bitch with dancing chipmunks is going down.

as another added bonus brothers i added the blades of steel intro and also the match start music. you know you want both of them. blades of steel is probably the best hockey game for nes or for any system. except maybe nNHL 94 for genesis. that game is a classic.

6. Default

Nes is awesome and so are you shrike24

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by medusa0012 Log in to see links
    Nes is awesome and so are you shrike24
    thanks for the love medusa0012. its nice meet another nes fanatic like myself. going to work on some new stuff this week. they are going to be legendary. ok maybe not that big but they will be pretty cool. i can guarantee that.

8. Default zelda

Zelda for your pleasure$
    Last edited by Kevin; 27-09-2009 at 06:55 AM. Reason: ringtones can not be over 30 sec.

9. Default

so nostalgic.... nice share...