Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

The K750i version has to be a toned-down version, isn't it??
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KidRapper Log in to see links
    The K750i version has to be a toned-down version, isn't it??
    yes...really unfortunate

Angry

Sometimes these Gameloft people are really ANNOYING!!!!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

4. Default

thanks, i love these games

however, the one i downloaded was 350kb-ish .....(i think) so does this mean it's not the full version? as in.. i wont be able to finish the game.?..

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KidRapper Log in to see links
    Sometimes these Gameloft people are really ANNOYING!!!!
    I agree, its become regular now, like they keep making cutoff versions for a particular phone which is quite unfair

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chook_norris69 Log in to see links
    thanks, i love these games

however, the one i downloaded was 350kb-ish .....(i think) so does this mean it's not the full version? as in..
    you got that right! you will be able to finish it but its a cutoff version..

7. Default

is it just my phone or is the k800i 1mb version running slow?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Exjofr Log in to see links
    Paris Nights

Supplied by negrohernan

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="red"][B]Welcome, mon ami, to Paris! This is the international top fantasy destination, where all your dreams may come true. Experience the City of Lights in a unique way, as no one has before. Meet past and present French personalities as you explore the most famous places in the world, such as the Eiffel Tower, the prestigious Champs-Elysees Avenue, and many more. Start a new life in a timeless adventure full of ups and downs, but the French joy of life will offer you the chance to find true love, embrace a promising career, and experience legendary encounters.
    Bon voyage!

Make all your dreams come true in Paris! Live exciting adventures, find true love, and reach success in a social sim game for mobile phones.

[Game Removed]

is it possible if someone upload the game(240x320) in 4shared? coz i cant download from megaupload and ziddu. Thx +rep

9. Default

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is just awesome

10. Default

Well i finished the game, unfortunately played the 300+ kb version,
    I tried all the three versions, in the 1mb version you can customize your character with lots of options, which are limited in the 600 kb version, and almost very few options for customization in the 300+ kb one. Since i did not play the 1mb and 600 kb versions, i can't comment much on them but gameplay basically is just ditto that of new york nights and similar games by gameloft, overall its just a copy of New york/Miami nights, basically you do the same thing, flirt with girls and do different missions ultimately completing the game, just this time its in Paris. Overall i'd say not bad, but i'd say that Gameloft needs to be a bit more innovative...