Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Default can i hav paris night (english0for nokia 6681. (176x208)

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    I think it's because your phone doesn't have enough ram capacity, no matter how hard gameloft tries, they can't make high quality games to play in mobile phones with limited ram capacity. I think that's not gameloft's problem since they now try to make better quality games by bringing out the maximum capability in mobile gaming. IMO the difference between Paris night and other night series is that Paris night has larger map, more people and the option to customize your room. The AI is better too, in other night series the people you see will stay at the same place everytime, in Paris night people will constantly move between different areas. There's also a feature that enables you to take a picture and use it as your ID photo and contact photos.

my phone is w890i so 240x320..I think its unfair for ppl. , who have the e.g. w810

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by joannence Log in to see links
    Can you remove the game from zip file ? I cannot open zip files and I want this game badly . I will +rep you (:
    Here is the unzipped file. I'm assuming that you still have a W910:

[Game Removed]

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RaulRey Log in to see links
    Here is the unzipped file. I'm assuming that you still have a W910:

[Game Removed]
    Cant download this one

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    Download this to open zip files:Log in to see links
    Thanks you (:

6. Default

+rep to those who helped me (:

7. Default

good game but the story is too fast .

8. Default

Got stuck ! What does it mean by "2 then 3 from left , 4 then 1 from right '' ?
    Help anyone ? +rep to the person who help me !

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joannence Log in to see links
    Got stuck ! What does it mean by "2 then 3 from left , 4 then 1 from right '' ?
    Help anyone ? +rep to the person who help me !
    push the 2nd skull on the left follow by the 3rd then the 4th skull followed by the first

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    push the 2nd skull on the left follow by the 3rd then the 4th skull followed by the first
    Nothing happened