Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I finished the game. It was like all the other gameloft simulation games. The K750i version i played lacked many features & IT WAS REALLY REALLY SHORT! I hope other companies like Digital Chocolate & Fishlabs will not follow this advice & make cut-off games!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

2. Default

it was boring... same plot and different name zzz

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jcyp Log in to see links
    indeed

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jcyp Log in to see links
    they're all the samecant gamloft make a game with a different plot???

5. Default

Nice game ^^thx

6. Smile

why tis game is at 2008 de?

I wish Gameloft will follow the path of their parent company UBI Soft & make good games rather than sticking to the same old type of plot! Over the years Gameloft had become worse!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Exjofr Log in to see links
    Sure and i think its very unfair to produce short games e.g. k300i version for Zombie Infection..this is crap well, i played the k800i version
    I think it's because your phone doesn't have enough ram capacity, no matter how hard gameloft tries, they can't make high quality games to play in mobile phones with limited ram capacity. I think that's not gameloft's problem since they now try to make better quality games by bringing out the maximum capability in mobile gaming. IMO the difference between Paris night and other night series is that Paris night has larger map, more people and the option to customize your room. The AI is better too, in other night series the people you see will stay at the same place everytime, in Paris night people will constantly move between different areas. There's also a feature that enables you to take a picture and use it as your ID photo and contact photos.

9. Default

Can you remove the game from zip file ? I cannot open zip files and I want this game badly . I will +rep you (:

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joannence Log in to see links
    Can you remove the game from zip file ? I cannot open zip files and I want this game badly . I will +rep you (:
    Download this to open zip files:Log in to see links