Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Cool Mystery Mania [EA Mobile]

In this mysterious mobile game you slip into the role of the robot F8, in an old, dark Villa awakes and does not know who or where he is. You must in each room to solve puzzles in order to continue to come.

This is done using an intuitive control system, even the puzzles work very logical. The game principle is this mobile game as a mixture between adventure and puzzle game à la Einstein Games: Mind Twister or The Incredible Machine displaced.

Lovers of mysterious stories come here not to be scarce. Between levels is simple, but matching a strange graphical effects, but not illogical story.

DOWNLOAD

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by deadmanworld; 24-02-2009 at 07:54 PM.

2. Default

lol this game looks nice , btw do you also ahve it for 128 X160 ?

3. Default

any 176x220 version?

4. Lightbulb 176x220 pls!

Hi! I really like this game! 176x220 pls! Thanks in advnaced!

5. Default

Well , I don't like this game .

6. Arrow Help About Mystery Mania Game

Can someone help me solve the freezer stage in the game mystery mania..,im desperate!

Smile

[Dead links removed]

8. Default

first take something that looks like a lance, touch the dog's bowl food, open freezer and take the meat, put the meat on the bowl food, take thing that like a lance and touch again the bowl and finally you can take the f1 part.

9. Default

[Dead links removed]

pls,reupload,because Im redirected to site [Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]

Quote Originally Posted by Hefaistos22 Log in to see links
    pls,reupload,because Im redirected to site [Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]
    Here is at 4shared:

[Dead links removed]