Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Sony Ericsson W580i

Does anyone have the W580i yet? In South Africa we usually get everything about 1000 years after everyone else, but I don't know if this is the case with mobiles.

If someone does have it, please tell me if it's a good phone?

Dankie Baie Mense

2. Talking

hey man what's up
    ya i bought it 4 days ago
    w580i is great just the best w series
    and also there is w910i great too

3. Default

There have been issues with the keyboard cracking with heavy use with the 580i,from what i`ve heard.

4. Default

hi i've bought also ah sony ericsson w580i !!

i'ts ah perfect gsm nice sound etc...

but i've got a problem ...

i've bought the gsm in a mobistar provider shop in belgium

and my w580i is a branded gsm

i want to debrand it !!! can i ???

please help me ...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trident Log in to see links
    There have been issues with the keyboard cracking with heavy use with the 580i,from what i`ve heard.
    in fact, true

its a great phone, but 2 things i dislike about it (and its making me thinking about return it for guarantee or to buy another W series phone)

1.- no flash. Photos look terrible on the phone

2.- the plastic used to build this phone is cheap, its gona be cracking and stuff, i think its normal in slide phones, but damn, my phone is like 2 weeks new. Obviously, i use the phone a lot, i guess this is not a "rude use phone"..

6. Default

Bought it 3 days ago, a nice phone the only thing i can complait about it is that it doesn't have a flash other than that it does the job8)

not that expensive...all neccesary functions

Quote Originally Posted by takataka Log in to see links
    Bought it 3 days ago, a nice phone the only thing i can complait about it is that it doesn't have a flash other than that it does the job8)

not that expensive...all neccesary functions

Thanx for your comments.... I got a Nokia though.

8. Default

I've had the phone for a week and what do you know? Three of the buttons have cracked.
    It's a good phone but the fact it hasn't got a flash really does ruin it for me, so I'm trading it in for either a w850i or a k800i.
    Anyone reccomend which I get?

Quote Originally Posted by Neowl Log in to see links
    I've had the phone for a week and what do you know? Three of the buttons have cracked.
    It's a good phone but the fact it hasn't got a flash really does ruin it for me, so I'm trading it in for either a w850i or a k800i.
    Anyone reccomend which I get?

Cracked? Very strange indeed.
    Wait for the K850. It's the SE equivalent of the N95 apparently (without GPS)

Last edited by Noxide; 19-09-2007 at 03:12 PM.

10. Question W850i

Its a great phone.
    2MP