View Poll Results: What is going to happen?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • We are all going to die.

11 14.67%
  • We will be visited by aliens, Yay!

13 17.33%
  • Nothing important is going to happen.

40 53.33%
  • What year are we again?

11 14.67%
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Question What is going to happen in 2012

On December 21st, 2012 A.D. will occur an extremely close conjunction of the Winter Solstice Sun with the crossing point of our Galaxy's Equator and the path of the Sun, what that ancient Maya recognized as the Sacred Tree.

Numerous sources are predicting disasters and destruction, and many say it will be the end of the world. ( The Mayan calendar runs out; adverse consequences to the LHC experiment, more precisely
    black holes seen in 4 years (2012);
    the magnetic north an south poles are shifting and this will disrupt the earths alignment and protection from solar rays; time will no longer exists, etc)

Feel free to speculate.

2. Default

Doomsday!! just joking I think in 2012 the economic situation around the world will get better due to Obama's hardwork.
    PS: My cousin is a fan of Obama and she's forcing me to write those sentences.(She's right beside me)
    EDIT: I voted that we're all going to die!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Joshua_pohan; 22-02-2009 at 01:45 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    Doomsday!! just joking I think in 2012 the economic situation around the world will get better due to Obama's hardwork.
    PS: My cousin is a fan of Obama and she's forcing me to write those sentences.(She's right beside me)

That's if he'll not disturb the wrong people. We all know what happened to president Kennedy....

4. Default

ummm....i personally think nothing important is going to happen.....life is and always has been the same....lets just hope that nothing bad happens

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kat Log in to see links
    ummm....i personally think nothing important is going to happen.....life is and always has been the same....lets just hope that nothing bad happens
    Yeah let's hope so. But with all the economic recession, chaos around the world i'm beginning to think that the world might just be coming to an end. I hope that I'll still have the time to .......... wait, I don't know what i want to do.

6. Default

On December 21st, 2012, I'll have the ability to teleport to wherever
    SeaGoddess is... and read books and stuff with her...

Although it would be quite interesting for numerous catastrophic events to take place across the world, I don't think anything will happen. It'll be another 2KY thing all over again...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ninerca Log in to see links
    On December 21st, 2012, I'll have the ability to teleport to wherever
    SeaGoddess is... and read books and stuff with her...

Although it would be quite interesting for numerous catastrophic events to take place across the world, I don't think anything will happen. It'll be another 2KY thing all over again...

You are welcomed but first I should clean the place. Remind me to choose a book with pictures.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGoddess Log in to see links
    You are welcomed but first I should clean the place. Remind me to choose a book with pictures.
    The fact that you remembered I'm fond of only picture books makes that statement mean so much more...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ninerca Log in to see links
    The fact that you remembered I'm fond of only picture books makes that statement mean so much more...
    The fact that you remembered that I missed our "conversations" makes me aware of my persuasion powers I forgive you for this one

10. Default

we all are going to die.......