Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

does it work for nokia 5800, samsung sgh-e840, sony erricson w300i.

2. Default

What exactly does unlocking your phone do?

I have the Samsung Rant SPH m540... I don't really know what you mean by unlock it xD Think you could clarify?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chomps268 Log in to see links
    What exactly does unlocking your phone do?

I have the Samsung Rant SPH m540... I don't really know what you mean by unlock it xD Think you could clarify?

Basically it means removing any restrictions that you have in regard to service providers,(Sim Card) Most phones , especially if on contract only allow you to use them with a specific service provider, by unlocking the phone you can use any service provider you wish, so you can put any Sim card in the phone.

4. Default

Can you save it in 4shared or something ? I cannot seem to download it from rapidshare .

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Basically it means removing any restrictions that you have in regard to service providers,(Sim Card) Most phones , especially if on contract only allow you to use them with a specific service provider, by unlocking the phone you can use any service provider you wish, so you can put any Sim card in the phone.
    Haha, that's sick.

Does it only unlock the phone service wise, or what? Like, for example. My Samsung Rant has some lame feature that won't allow the actual phone to connect to my computer. No matter what. If I have a memory card in the slot, then it'll read the memory card's files, but not the phones. So basically, my question is: Would it make my computer be able to detect my phone? Like... Delete whatever software isn't allowing my phone to connect to my computer?

I'm probably looking at a negative answer, but I just want to be sure.

6. Default

i getting error when i hit the link to rapidshare can u please re-upload the link

thanks and keep up the good work.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joshyylawson Log in to see links

Unlock All Mobile Phones | 24MB

The Pack includes unlock software for:
    Nokia
    Motorola
    Samsung
    Sagem
    Sony
    Ericsoon
    Alcatel
    Siemens
    Panasonic

Enjoy..

Thank you so much, Joshyylawson ! Have a good day!
    Last edited by Blueangle; 24-03-2009 at 03:11 AM.

8. Default

nice haha.. if only one was for HTC Tilt

9. Default

Plzz Repost The File ... Because File is not available ..

10. Default error

this link does not work. i get an error message when it try to open it. something about a collectors account or something