Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    30,273 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Default Security Master Code for Nokia BB5 Phones

This is purely for those that have forgotten their Security Codes, this is not a sim unlocking process.

This should work for most NOKIA BB5 handsets like the 6120c, 5700, 6300, 6630, and many others..

Download Nemesis Service Suite from the link below;

Nemesis Service Suite

Connect Your phone via USB CABLE to your PC & Install the Drivers for your Pnone model provided with NOKIA PC SUITE (Disc that comes with Phone),Can also be downloaded from Nokia web site.

Then Exit Nokia PC Suite.

Install Nemesis Service Suite

SELECT USB VIRTUAL DRIVE during installation (in case of Nokia 6120c for Nokia 5700 use diamond protection)

After Installation open the program

Then Click on "Scan" Button

Click on "Phone Info"

Click on "Scan"

Click on "PERMANENT MEMORY TAB" Bottom Right of application

Click on "Read"

IT WILL READ THE PERMANENT MEMORY FILE And WRITE IT TO THE DISK

Your PM FILE WILL BE LOCATED IN THE PATH:

D:\Program Files\NSS\Backup\pm\356252*********.pm

open that PM file in "NOTEPAD"

now scroll up to FIELD [308] and on the 5th RECORD ur security code is saved

like this;

5=31313131310000000000 remove all the "3" digits and it will be like that

5= 11111 0000000000 now its 11111 thats it.

This was not tested nor written by me,so no responsibilty if it does not work.Found on the web.
    Last edited by amaway; 12-02-2009 at 11:12 AM.

Site Contributor
    6,257 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)

Country
    India
    Thanks

Arrow Security Code Calculator

You can also find the Security code for many Nokia phones without using any data cables with this calculator. Just enter the IMEI of the phone (press *#06# on your phone).

master.JPG

MasterCode.jar

(Its a PC app and needs Java to be installed on your computer)

0 RP

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

Hey i have a quick question for you, you method worked...installation and viewing the pm file generated, but I have a question how do i find the specific field listed (308) 5th record?, they all look the same to me if you could either post a reply on here or email me at macieki1984************* it would be gratly appriciated.

0 RP

Country
    Nepal
    Thanks

This method worked like a charm !!! Thanks for your information ...

0 RP

Country
    Nepal
    Thanks

In Notepad, press Ctrl+F, type "[308]" and then press enter. You will reach a line starting with [308]. The next line begins with "0=", the next line with "1=", scroll down and you will find lines beginning with "3=", "4=", "5=" and so on. The line beginning with "5=" is hiding your code.... best of luck

Default Security code

I have a nokia 3110c (DKE-2)
    can i retrieve the security code by NSS? Can i use bluetooth connectivity to connect the phone when finding security code? Or its only usb cables?
    Join 100% Free and start earning Online. www.GetAfreelancer.com

0 RP
    Country
    Maldives
    Thanks

M Code is only for some symbians phone dude..

0 RP

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks

Default help me..i forgot my n95 security code..cant startup..still can on the hp but......

hi..can you please help me to unblocked my nokia n95 ?i`ve forgot my security code..my handphone cant startup..i need to enter the security code..i`ve change the code once..and i forgot the codes....can any body help me to unblocked the handphone.....please......please...reply as soon as possible...this is the imei no. [REMOVED: Please do not post IMEI Numbers]...please....help me how to solve tis problem or can u please calculate the master code for me...please ...tq
    Last edited by Karl; 23-02-2010 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rasydee View Post
    hi..can you please help me to unblocked my nokia n95 ?i`ve forgot my security code..my handphone cant startup..i need to enter the security code..i`ve change the code once..and i forgot the codes....can any body help me to unblocked the handphone.....please......please...reply as soon as possible...this is the imei no. [REMOVED: Please do not post IMEI Numbers]...please....help me how to solve tis problem or can u please calculate the master code for me...please ...tq
    call me on
    [REMOVED]
    Last edited by Karl; 23-02-2010 at 09:09 PM.
    Join 100% Free and start earning Online. www.GetAfreelancer.com

0 RP

Country
    Bangladesh
    Thanks

Default Thanx a lot man

Unbelievable stuff.... great software... no virus... very good instructions... detected device instantly... worked smoothly... i thought i would never be able to find out my long forgotten nokia 3110c security code because i tried a lot of stuff to hack/crack/reset it but non of them worked... Finally i found your thread and there i was looking at my hidden security code in no time... THANX AGAIN........