Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Arrow [FAQ] Nokia Themes: Certificate Expired

Users using Nokia S60 handsets will need to edit the phones security settings to install themes...

Go to: Menu > Tools > App.Mgr > Options > Settings

Software installation: All
    Online certificate check: Off

Nokia themes come with a 1 year certificate from the date they are created so you will need to roll back the date on your phone, install the theme, then put your phone back to the current date.

2. Default Disappearing Themes

Hi, can you please tell me why themes diappear from my Nokia N73 fone?? I install them, but they go in the file manager instead of the app. manager, and rndomly they diappear, and when they do, I cant reinstall them, Thanx

3. Default

same problem regarding themes for my n73. Anybody have a solution for this? tnx

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Users using Nokia S60 handsets will need to edit the phones security settings to install themes...

Go to: Menu > Tools > App.Mgr > Options > Settings

Software installation: All
    Online certificate check: Off

Nokia themes come with a 1 year certificate from the date they are created so you will need to roll back the date on your phone, install the theme, then put your phone back to the current date.

Can some one tell me how to change the date?

5. Default thank you

I thank you very much because I applied the configuration you edited and as it works on the wheels.
    I thank you again.
    Benmeziane

6. Default nokia e65 themes

hey i was wondering how do i apply the themes to my nokia e65? and like where do i save them to on the fone?

7. Default El Hajjaj

thank you man

8. Default

Hi guys, this is my first post.
    And for anyone looking to learn how to sign Symbian apps click HERE

9. Default

mobiles24.com

10. Default

this is great, thanks all