Page 126 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1379
  1. Default

keep going to different stations until you find them, can get frustrating sometimes.

Do u remember which station?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mjk320 Log in to see links
    Do u remember which station?
    It is not found in any specific station, it keeps appearing randomly in different stations and that happens especially when you accept purchase missions, so you need to keep on visiting different stations until you find it. That's why it gets frustrating often.

4. Default

try going to vossk systems...they got a lotta human organs even despite they lack a lot of their own type of organs...and try also the suteo system...those nivelians are real organ-dealers...good luck

I found it!thanks anyway!

6. Default need help getting Galaxy on Fire 2

I've read through the whole Galaxy on Fire 2 thread (116 pages), i downloaded every game that was still on, but none got me past the kappa mission. I tried the download on page 70 but its in russian and it's a trial. I saw in a thread that its been already cracked but i can't find it (im sorry if im a lil dum, okay?). so could anyone be so nice to please give me the link to it, or upload it for me, you can also PM me the link. My phone is Sony Ericson K770i.

I would really appreciate if somebody helps me. I'm desperate for this game

Rapidshare link would be fine
    Last edited by rogerdoger45; 04-08-2009 at 02:45 PM.

7. Default

you sure with 116 pages??
    hehe also check the first post on the first page there are many links that probely work wel it did for me a very very long time ago

have fun

Yours,
    Hyourin

8. Default

yep...i´m pretty sure there´s an available download link for that game rite in first page of main GOF2 thread...good luck

9. Exclamation

i really hope its full, and that it doesn't lag.

10. Default

Got the full version, not laggy.
    rep for you guys XD
    Last edited by rogerdoger45; 05-08-2009 at 02:42 PM.