Page 120 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1379
  1. Default

personal need-bought more than 1000 tones of alcohol

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by viktor_schwarze Log in to see links
    well, thnk 4 the info...but how can i get all golden medals?...im still missing the personal need and i dont even have the minimum idea how to get it...i`m gonna get to work on that, THNX again!!!
    to get Personal need gold medal, u need to buy 1000 bottles of alcohol drinks. u cant do this at once. what u have to do is buy as many bottles as u can from one station and sell them in another station (or use them in purchase missions). keep doing this until u have bought 1000 bottles altogether and got the medal. u dont have to keep them.
    *this is one way of making a lot of money as well

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xxdeadmanwalking Log in to see links
    hey all, appreciate if you respond quickly, i really want to play this game quickly

ok i know this sounds retarded, but im stuck at the first part of the game. i killed the pirates at the beginning of the game, then low oxygen >> go to var hastra space station >> auto save. then i skip the crappy dialogue. the next thing i know, im ejected into space, no idea what to do.

i see a marked asteroid which i presume im supposed to extract ore from, but when i lock on to it, a msg pops up : No Tractor Beam

So how do i get a tractor beam, or what am i supposed to do? thx
    ignore the other guy
    the asteroid that is marked is an asteroid that has been destroyed.
    once asteroids have been blown up you can use your tractor beam to pick 'em up, but you don't have a tractor beam...
    anyway the actual mission is to find an UNdestroyed asteroid (sorry these aren't marked) and mine it. wait for the blue ring to turn orange/red then press 5 to autopilot onto the asteroid. keep mining different asteroids until it tells you to back to the station and then READ the dialogue. ITS IMPORTANT!!!

4. Default

So is there already a fully cracked GOF2? If there is, does anyone have it in SE 178x220? 4shared links please.

5. Default

STATUS UPDATE
    (Share yours people! )

SHIP:
    VoidX

PRIMARY WEAPONS:
    Dia EMP Mk II
    Gram Blaster
    Tyrfing Blaster
    M6 A3 "Wolverine"

SECONDARY WEAPONS:
    Dephase EMP (44)
    EMP GL DX (34)
    AMR Oppressor (67)
    AMR Extinctor (41)

EQUIPMENT:
    Yin Co. Shadow Ninja
    A8-3 "Kingfisher"
    T'yol
    Me'al
    Khador Drive
    Gunant's Drill
    Fluxed Matter Shield
    Hiroto Ultrascan
    D'ozzt Thrust
    Large Cabin (2)
    Rhoda Blackhole (4)

CREDITS: C37.792.166
    LEVEL: 15
    PLAYING TIME: 37:44
    FIREPOWER: 74
    DEFENSE: 920
    MISSIONS: 166
    KILLS: 845
    CARGO SALVAGED: 1332
    STATIONS VISITED: 100
    JUMPGATES USED: 101
    GOODS PRODUCED: 21
    ORE MINED: 1195
    CORES MINED: 30

CONCLUSION: "I'm bored.."

6. Default

Once i got the voidx i deleted the game.

7. Default

once I bought my voidx I made a trip one 2 and after that I never opend it again becouse its boring to get the ship adn boring after you got the ship becouse the good stats but worse cargo hold

Yours,
    hyourin

8. Default

Hi!

I downloaded a file, and it works! but...is there one with fullscreen? its for the nokia 5800 xm

edit:

I noticed that the installed version is only 1mb big...but ppl say it has to be 2mb...helppls?
    Last edited by gamerrici; 24-05-2009 at 06:59 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf_619 Log in to see links
    whew i'm back people, sicnarf - the proud "deportee" of Fishlabs official forum.. hehehe..

yeah right i was banned.. all because i fu**ed up in the forums speaking bu****it about their copyright protection crap and the game's pointless story.. haha, wel, wat can i do, the story was pointless ayt people?
    Good one, i met with similar success too... lolz. But that was b4 the fully cracked version even came out. I got banned due to "supporting pirated version and flooding".

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by delta038 Log in to see links
    to get Personal need gold medal, u need to buy 1000 bottles of alcohol drinks. u cant do this at once. what u have to do is buy as many bottles as u can from one station and sell them in another station (or use them in purchase missions). keep doing this until u have bought 1000 bottles altogether and got the medal. u dont have to keep them.
    *this is one way of making a lot of money as well
    yeah!!!...uhhh, thnx man!! i got a cormorant an`i used all my rhoda BH`s so that i got 1050 cargo space so i got 1050 "pan whiskey" or smthing...and i went selling it!! and it worked...now i got my VoidX an` its just great...thnx everyone!!!