Quote Originally Posted by mangos_in_trees Log in to see links
    have you tried the other ones yet os they prob's work for ur anyway
    i mean, it did 4 me

HAHAHAHA LOL UR F*CKED
    sorry man gonna have to do the WHOLE thing again
    lol
    unless you know, you saved it before you sold it or something

also i find glitch:
    with blueprints, go to another station than the one you started the blueprint and add commodities to the blueprint. when it prompts you with the postage costs of the ingredients, say no but it will still send them. just thought i'd say that.
    Not a very usefull glitch lol.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sumehr Log in to see links
    ive got all gold medals nd in the story part of the missions its sayin buy the void x ship from thynome but its not there in the hangar or no1 sells it in the space lounge
    Go to afew other stations first. When you go back to thynome, it will be there.

3. Default

just got all Gold Medals this morning.. obtaining the VoidX was just a waste of time, yeah it had 15 slots, 150 handling, 4 prime and 4 secondary weapons, but too bad it doesn't support a turret and has a very small cargo of only 30t!! and oh, the VoidX's purple color almost makes it invisible in space and it's so small i can barely see its contours in my k800 screen.. jeez.. i miss my ship Velasco.. (and people, guess what, I'm a Filipino and my middle name is Velasco!! haha )

oh well, just enjoy the game, won't be playing this game for the next few days or so, i'm fed up, good thing they cracked it and i didn't have to buy such a shallow-plotted game..

PS: even with 5 or so Rhoda Blackhole compression units the cargo limit still ain't satisfying..

4. Default

that's disappointing if it doesn't support turrets, I'm using the mantis currently, its good but it doesn't support turrets too

5. Default

lol I once had a schip with a turrent
    only thing is how do you use a turrent
    does it shoot auto you you need to use with any button becouse I dont know

Yours,
    Hyourin

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hyourin Log in to see links

Yours,
    Hyourin
    i think it automatically shoots at enemy ships behind you or at your sides, that's what the description says in the game, i can't remember it properly.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hyourin Log in to see links

Yours,
    Hyourin

press nm7, the autofire. U aim with 4,6,8,2 but u cannot move the ship

8. Default

actually, you first press number 0 (rearview) and then with 7 (autofire) you can fire the turret.

i never found turrets that useful though, always try to put the enemies in front of me so I can kill them with primary weapons

9. Default

how do u get rid of those secure containers, if the mission doesnt exist anymore

10. Default

hey, did you won this game? I'm stuck at a mission.. where you download this game?