Page 111 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1379
  1. Default

I just found out how to make easy money, all you need to do is mine the void crystals, one of them is worth around 280gold and the core is worth 5000gold.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    I just found out how to make easy money, all you need to do is mine the void crystals, one of them is worth around 280gold and the core is worth 5000gold.
    Im more of a trader sort...
    I buy things for a very cheap price and i sell them for twice the price at another place.
    Anyway you have the Khador drive... Its so much more convenient. XD
    I can make up to 500-600k at a time if theres enuf goods.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shadowphoenix Log in to see links
    Pan-aquila organs/implants (in that order) route FTW. Making blueprints is a waste of time, and very unprofitable.
    yea it is unprofitable. But in order to get the medals, you need to make the blueprints.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    My friend you method is the slowest method,try the "buying selling" method.U buy organs from pan then u got to aquila to sell it at io ombak station u get 2000credits profit from each organ or an alternative is u buy implants from aquila and sell in at pescal system u get 5000 profit.

Quote Originally Posted by gooblaster Log in to see links
    Im more of a trader sort...
    I buy things for a very cheap price and i sell them for twice the price at another place.
    Anyway you have the Khador drive... Its so much more convenient. XD
    I can make up to 500-600k at a time if theres enuf goods.
    I can make 10mil in an hour.can u beat me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shadowphoenix Log in to see links
    Its not a "skin". Its just parts of ships joined together. thats y the similarity.
    What im trying to say is can u change the look of the ship but not the stats for example instead of starting with betty u can start with voidx but with betty stats.

6. Default

hi
    is the s40 240x320 out cause i really want this game

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ranlewisema Log in to see links
    hi
    first page there you can download the cracked version of the game

hehe wel make the bleuprints first then go for the organs rare plants and other things to trade

hmm how do I get a voidx ship then??
    haha lol found my anser
    also on first page first post

Yours,
    Hyourin

8. Smile help

How to travel to Y'mirr

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ranlewisema Log in to see links
    hi
    there isn't one i'm afraid since the s40 phones have a 1mb limit, however you can try and see because the new s40 phones dont have the limit

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by odolwa100 Log in to see links
    How to travel to Y'mirr
    you can get there with a khador drive

how to get it??
    Quote Originally Posted by micro1000 Log in to see links
    You need to finish the story, or just finish the story mission where you need to collect those void crystals 50 of them and then return to the Wolf Reiser system to deliver the crystals, and you will have the khador drive as a blueprint and you need to collect(buy) different things on the list and start the production when its finished you can use it.
    what use??
    Quote Originally Posted by delta038 Log in to see links
    its the khador drive. with it u can go from one corner of the galaxy to the other in less than 3 seconds and u dont need jump gates. i think its the most expensive equipment in the game (around 250000 credits) but u need void crystals to make it.
    hope this is your andser

Yours,
    Hyourin