Page 110 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1379
  1. Default

I have the khador drive and it makes travels very easy it is the best thing in the
    game.

2. Default

yeah sorry mean the khador drive
    dident know the name anymore and its sells for more then 300k
    that is a lot but if you got that khador drive it make the trade easy to travel around

Yours,
    Hyourin

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by micro1000 Log in to see links
    I have the khador drive and it makes travels very easy it is the best thing in the
    game.
    how do we get the khador drive?

4. Default

You need to finish the story, or just finish the story mission where you need to collect those void crystals 50 of them and then return to the Wolf Reiser system to deliver the crystals, and you will have the khador drive as a blueprint and you need to collect(buy) different things on the list and start the production when its finished you can use it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    how do we get the khador drive?
    In the mission (i forgot which) the grey guy will ask u to go to the void's homeworld to gather 50crystals (need a drill) then after u return to him he will hand u the blueprint of the khador drive

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    In the mission (i forgot which) the grey guy will ask u to go to the void's homeworld to gather 50crystals (need a drill) then after u return to him he will hand u the blueprint of the khador drive
    Pan-aquila organs/implants (in that order) route FTW. Making blueprints is a waste of time, and very unprofitable.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shadowphoenix Log in to see links
    Pan-aquila organs/implants (in that order) route FTW. Making blueprints is a waste of time, and very unprofitable.
    I earned 10mill everyday by buying and selling organs/implants. very profitable.the blueprints can be reused so its no unprofitable.

8. Default

Anyone knows how do u swap the metas? I want a ward with good stats. As in... i can swap models. voidx looks like ****. but i cant find the ward or voidx model files

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shadowphoenix Log in to see links
    Anyone knows how do u swap the metas? I want a ward with good stats. As in... i can swap models. voidx looks like ****. but i cant find the ward or voidx model files
    FL hide the voidx files cos its suppose to be a secret ship and anyway can u change the look of the ships but the stats is the same? For example betty stats with voidx skin? can u do it?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    FL hide the voidx files cos its suppose to be a secret ship and anyway can u change the look of the ships but the stats is the same? For example betty stats with voidx skin? can u do it?
    Its not a "skin". Its just parts of ships joined together. thats y the similarity.