Page 109 of 138 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1379
  1. Default

i only get about 800k for about 10 Vossk organs...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loewenherz Log in to see links
    i only get about 800k for about 10 Vossk organs...
    Its random.the most common are 6 vossok organs for 2mill.

Anyone is willing to make screenshots of all the ships in Gof2 and post it here?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    Ya me singaporean and singtel

Its acutally not a station its their mother ship

Guys can anyone give me suggestion on some cheap and good weapons cause im still using the basic beginer weapons....i have 650k all came from mining and i got no clue how to earn millions of credits.Also suggest what is ship should i buy. thanks.
    about earning credits, try buying Vossk Organs (from Pan system, or nearby Vossk Stations) with your 650k and sell them in the Space Lounge, use the Chat-Cancel-Chat trick.. i raised 6million credits in just 2 days..

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf_619 Log in to see links
    about earning credits, try buying Vossk Organs (from Pan system, or nearby Vossk Stations) with your 650k and sell them in the Space Lounge, use the Chat-Cancel-Chat trick.. i raised 6million credits in just 2 days..
    Yea thats what i said above thanks anyway. Also after i sold a grand total of 2100 organs there are none left in the whole galaxy i cant even find 1 from the station i sold to.is this a bug?

5. Default

Is there some other good thing how to make money quickly?
    I cant buy any organs or anything else and sell them cuzz i dont have enough money for them.So if there is a new trick or something i passed the story mission and now i just what to by a better ship.If anyone knows somethng please help.Thanks in advance.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by micro1000 Log in to see links
    Is there some other good thing how to make money quickly?
    I cant buy any organs or anything else and sell them cuzz i dont have enough money for them.So if there is a new trick or something i passed the story mission and now i just what to by a better ship.If anyone knows somethng please help.Thanks in advance.
    try the puchase missions, i mean like ones besides organs, you often get good profits, you don't have to spend much, i started off with less money too, right now i have about 300000 credits, besides that try the pirate missions, you get money around 7000+ for each mission, but remember you need a good primary weapon for that, besides that i dunno more coz i started playing only yday, but i've changed ships atleast 4-5 times, now i'm using the Taipan which can hold 3 primary weapons.

7. Default

make stuff like the drill or the hyperspace thing

those sells good before you can buy stuff and sell it again

Yours,
    hyourin

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hyourin Log in to see links
    make stuff like the drill or the hyperspace thing

those sells good before you can buy stuff and sell it again

Yours,
    hyourin
    what's the hyperspace thing?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    what's the hyperspace thing?
    its the khador drive. with it u can go from one corner of the galaxy to the other in less than 3 seconds and u dont need jump gates. i think its the most expensive equipment in the game (around 250000 credits) but u need void crystals to make it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by delta038 Log in to see links
    its the khador drive. with it u can go from one corner of the galaxy to the other in less than 3 seconds and u dont need jump gates. i think its the most expensive equipment in the game (around 250000 credits) but u need void crystals to make it.
    But the purchasing quest still makes the most money. =)