btw it's in this thread already
    hehe thanks a lot for the medal list
    hehe might be in the treath alrdy but its kinda hard to look for it
    since there are 99 pages and I only know the trath since 70 or higher

Yours,
    hyourin

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by niloc1158 Log in to see links
    hey sfgeek.u are using singtel? are u singaporean?
    Ya me singaporean and singtel

Quote Originally Posted by niloc1158 Log in to see links
    i remember seeing somewhere in the fishlabs forums sb talked to the voids and entered their station.
    is it possible? i cant enter the void station........
    Its acutally not a station its their mother ship

Guys can anyone give me suggestion on some cheap and good weapons cause im still using the basic beginer weapons....i have 650k all came from mining and i got no clue how to earn millions of credits.Also suggest what is ship should i buy. thanks.
    Last edited by amaway; 08-05-2009 at 06:46 PM.

3. Default

btw hyourin, the medal list was posted on page 80, so it was not that far from here

4. Default

gues I mist that treath then

Yours,
    Hyourin

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    Guys can anyone give me suggestion on some cheap and good weapons cause im still using the basic beginer weapons....i have 650k all came from mining and i got no clue how to earn millions of credits.Also suggest what is ship should i buy. thanks.
    For a good ship which is also cheap, buy Razor G. It has
    4 primary weapons
    2 secondary (may be different)
    6 equipments (may be different)

I used this ship after Betty, it was really good. For weapons buy 2 Nirai Impulse lasers ($9000-10000), its fast, good range and damage while being cheap; and 2 gram blasters, high damage and speed. To make money try and do loads of purchase missions with organs, implants, luxuries, vossk organs etc. u can get them in 5-10 level stations. Hope this helps
    please give me rep cause i only have a few

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by delta038 Log in to see links
    4 primary weapons

I used this ship after Betty, it was really good. For weapons buy 2 Nirai Impulse lasers ($9000-10000), its fast, good range and damage while being cheap; and 2 gram blasters, high damage and speed. To make money try and do loads of purchase missions with organs, implants, luxuries, vossk organs etc. u can get them in 5-10 level stations. Hope this helps
    repped

7. Default

Does anybody has this game for 176x208 screen? I really want to try this game.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by delta038 Log in to see links
    4 primary weapons

Thanks! but i completed the game using Azov and the basic beginner weapons took me 3hours....

9. Default

For everyone having problem with low credits:

1. Beginner Boost!

In the very beggining, when you must help in destroying few pirates ships, AFTER destroying pirates* (but BEFORE shipping in station) - fly to other station and sell the Gunnar's Stuff ;]

(I've bought H'saac for this money, and had no need to change it to the very end of the scenario.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    *-you can do it on same mission, but before destroying the pirate's ships - do not do that, in version 1.00 i have done that - I was unable to return to the station - game were crashing itself just afret 'loading' text.

2. Organs Utopia!

You need to buy ids of the Pan Station (sorry, i really dont remember where you can buy it - its somewhere in Vossk universe. You can purchase the id's from guy thats look like snail)

In the Pan System, organs costs 4,5k - in Aquelia (or smth like that - i mean the system that is placed on the north) they costs 7,1k ;]

Just purchase the Cormorant (to save some time that you will use to travel across universe), buy te organs for all your credits and sell it on the northern system.

Small Calculate:

7,1k - 4,5k = 2,6 k

2,6k * 350 (maximum cargo hold of the cormorant - without optipacks) = 910k FOR ONE TRAVEL! Three of five planets in pan system have got 300-400 organs :>>
    Last edited by sirDeep; 09-05-2009 at 08:22 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sirDeep Log in to see links
    For everyone having problem with low credits:

1. Beginner Boost!

In the very beggining, when you must help in destroying few pirates ships, AFTER destroying pirates* (but BEFORE shipping in station) - fly to other station and sell the Gunnar's Stuff ;]

(I've bought H'saac for this money, and had no need to change it to the very end of the scenario.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    *-you can do it on same mission, but before destroying the pirate's ships - do not do that, in version 1.00 i have done that - I was unable to return to the station - game were crashing itself just afret 'loading' text.

2. Organs Utopia!

You need to buy ids of the Pan Station (sorry, i really dont remember where you can buy it - its somewhere in Vossk universe. You can purchase the id's from guy thats look like snail)

In the Pan System, organs costs 4,5k - in Aquelia (or smth like that - i mean the system that is placed on the north) they costs 7,1k ;]

Just purchase the Cormorant (to save some time that you will use to travel across universe), buy te organs for all your credits and sell it on the northern system.

Small Calculate:

7,1k - 4,5k = 2,6 k

2,6k * 350 (maximum cargo hold of the cormorant - without optipacks) = 910k FOR ONE TRAVEL! Three of five planets in pan system have got 300-400 organs :>>
    To add on to that u may also want to buy some green vossok's organs(very rare)for 20credits each and start searching for buyers in any space lounge if they want to buy other stuff keep requesting till they say they want to buy vossok organs.usually they will buy 6 VOs at 2million credits(thats alot)