Page 98 of 138 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    Guys im having trouble with the mission where u have to collect some void crystals for some grey guy.the problem is my ship is too weak and usually i die in 5 hits.so any suggestions?
    Im currently having Azov with Nirai impulse EX1,Micro Gun MK1,EMP GL 1,Riot Shield,E4 Ultra Lamina,A8-1Retractor,Telta Quickscan.

someone suggested buying a matter something... shield and the vossok's armour plates so where can i buy them? and also how can i earn fast 10million?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyourin Log in to see links
    ok got fully crack version now but still dont know where to go on that mission
    I'm on my way to.

or maby I might not but anyway where do I get fully crack version for my SE 890 240*320 screen

I got the one from the first page in this treath

Yours,
    Hyourin
    You must restart from the first mission to play as fully cracked.
    Last edited by amaway; 05-05-2009 at 06:47 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    Im currently having Azov with Nirai impulse EX1,Micro Gun MK1,EMP GL 1,Riot Shield,E4 Ultra Lamina,A8-1Retractor,Telta Quickscan.

someone suggested buying a matter something... shield and the vossok's armour plates so where can i buy them? and also how can i earn fast 10million?
    That someone was me !! u could at least appreciate it that i'm trying to help u!! the shield and the armour are from blueprints. the shield u'll get in Suteo system (i'm not sure) and the armour in a Vossk system in the bottom right of the map.
    Last edited by delta038; 05-05-2009 at 04:33 PM.

3. Default

okay, so i finished the game two days ago, and i was a lil disappointed with the unsatisfactory story (too shallow, you know..).. hehe..

a question for everyone: What ship did you use to finish the game?

right after Betty i used Hera which really did a great job kicking Void asses when i entered their "green" world, and when i finished the game i used the GoF classic H'Soc (my personal favorite since GoF1 ) with the following equipment:

WEAPONS:
    Gram Blaster
    Tyrfing Blaster

EQUIPMENT:
    E6 D-X Plating (Armor)
    Gunant's Drill (a Drill, of course)
    A8-3 "Kingfisher" (Tractor Beam)
    Hiroto Ultrascan (Scanner)
    Beamshield II (Sheild, duh)
    Khador Drive (Hyperspace)
    Me'al (200% BOOSTER!!)

didnt fail me, lovely, finished the game without even hiring wingmen or using cloaks and repair bots.. story's so easy..

this time i changed the main theme to the Battle Theme from GoF1.
    i think it's more exciting than the original main theme of GoF2.
    hihihi..

and oh i remember, if you played the demo up to the part where you already have to meet Brent Sniff'em (hahaha) and inform you about the incoming Terran fleet, you don't really have to start all over again, just overwrite it with the fully cracked one..
    Last edited by amaway; 05-05-2009 at 06:50 PM.

4. Default

hehe just kill plenty of vosk the nkill plenty of humens then some vosk again to gain balence rep with both

probely they drop some nice items that sells good like vosk orgens that sells for 26k

hehe so getting gear is easy just keep on grinding
    [hr]
    aah so I realy need to start over from the very begin again
    4time I do that

oh wel its for the best mobile game ATM

Yours,
    Hyourin

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf_619 Log in to see links
    okay, so i finished the game two days ago, and i was a lil disappointed with the unsatisfactory story (too shallow, you know..).. hehe..

a question for everyone: What ship did you use to finish the game?

right after Betty i used Hera which really did a great job kicking Void asses when i entered their "green" world, and when i finished the game i used the GoF classic H'Soc (my personal favorite since GoF1 ) with the following equipment:

WEAPONS:
    Gram Blaster
    Tyrfing Blaster

EQUIPMENT:
    E6 D-X Plating (Armor)
    Gunant's Drill (a Drill, of course)
    A8-3 "Kingfisher" (Tractor Beam)
    Hiroto Ultrascan (Scanner)
    Beamshield II (Sheild, duh)
    Khador Drive (Hyperspace)
    Me'al (200% BOOSTER!!)

didnt fail me, lovely, finished the game without even hiring wingmen or using cloaks and repair bots.. story's so easy..
    my first ship after Betty was Razor 6. that ship looked like a massive drill!! i'm using now
    Gram blaster (short range, heavy damage)
    2 berger retribution (long range)
    Fluxed Matter Shield
    T'yol armour
    Gunant's Drill
    Kingfisher tractor beam
    Rhoda Blackhole
    Me'el booster etc...
    i completed the void crystal mission with Groza (with 6 thrusters ) it was easy. i havent finished the game though, i'm not rushing it like every1 else ...

6. Default

6 thrusters!?!? my goodness!!

em not yet done with T'yol armor.. much work to do.. jeez..

7. Default

where the hell are these crystals im sposed to mine??
    im at the right place but cant see any crystals HELP!

8. Default

bring in the helicopters!

9. Default

Thank you for the hard work you guys did on making galaxy on fire 2 and sharing it. can finally play as its not available in my country. been waiting long time for it and can now play !! WOOHOOOO.!! just downloaded it and getting ready to start !!!

10. Default

can anyone post where to get all the blueprints nd what they are nd how many are there?