Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1379
  1. Default

i want sequel... with multiplayer...
    doesn't even have to be a sequel.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mangos_in_trees Log in to see links
    i want sequel... with multiplayer...
    doesn't even have to be a sequel.
    that`d be just fine, with some kind of versus mode o cooperative mission gaming...but i don`t really think they`re sending up a new game soon...maybe i`m just surmising, but i think the guys @FishLabs must B a little upset about the cracking of GOF2...but whatever...maybe some other company`ll give people a improvement of the current game platforms

what should we expect..?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Pyro Log in to see links
    So is there already a fully cracked GOF2? If there is, does anyone have it in SE 178x220? 4shared links please.
    Anyone??? I really want to play this game

4. Default

cant you even spare time to read the forum?? YES THERE IS ALREADY A CRACKED VERSION FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!! and it runs like sh** on 176x220 screen phones.. please read the forums first before asking over and over again..

5. Default

You know, anyone could have answered it with a simple, yes it's on this forum. No need to shout.

6. Default

how do you pass the first level lol i just go around shooting the rocks only and then ores appear i can even mine em lol o.o

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Pyro Log in to see links
    You know, anyone could have answered it with a simple, yes it's on this forum. No need to shout.
    boohoo he shouted
    "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"
    + hes got a point
    READ das forum mmmmk?

8. Default

I only asked twice, because I thought that most people won't read through my post. I'm just ****** off after searching for this game for hours...

9. Default

just enjoy the game man..

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by viktor_schwarze Log in to see links
    that`d be just fine, with some kind of versus mode o cooperative mission gaming...but i don`t really think they`re sending up a new game soon...
    nar co-op gets boring after a while so i'd rather multiplayer but if they/someone could do both that'd be cool
    god i hate macs, you get one and your all like WOW and then you find out it can do **** all besides play music REALLY REALLY well
    what i'm gettin to is know any good jar editing/making things for mac?
    kinda stupid askin i know u guyz wont come up with anything if you tried anywayz so nevermind. tahts y i want windows