Page 55 of 138 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I can't understand how to crack the Russian thing. can sum1 plz explain in simple English.

2. Default gof 2 on mobiles24

gof 2 is found on the downloading site of mobiles24 un connected version
    but i still have problems finding the idiotic doctor which is captured near kappa i go there but no sign of that doc

Quote Originally Posted by Jmih Log in to see links
    gof 2 is found on the downloading site of mobiles24 un connected version
    but i still have problems finding the idiotic doctor which is captured near kappa i go there but no sign of that doc
    because it's not fully cracked

4. Default

Hey look at this i found on the net...........does it help? i cant understand most of it...............

5. Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by niloc1158 Log in to see links
    Hey look at this i found on the net...........does it help? i cant understand most of it...............

I THINK IT IS FOR CONNECTING GOF2 WID FREE INTERNET CONNECTION. anyways its nt usefull for me as i already hv free internet.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    but still lacks in size if it were full it would be 2.0 mb in size or you would need rms file to unlock it if it contains rms loader
    Erm u have forgotten again dont u 1.3mb is the installer size,once it is installed it will be over 2.0mb

7. Post

so after such a long time GOF2 is still not yet fully cracked in the way we want it to be... Bummer

i'm gonna give it another go to buy the game. can any1 please tell me how do u send an sms to the fishlabs server or how u buy the game directly?? PLZ
    Last edited by delta038; 06-04-2009 at 07:38 PM.

8. Default

A way to crack the Galaxy on Fire 2

I think i figured out how to bypass activation of the game:
    This is what i have done i hope it will work out for you too.

1.I downloaded free version from the Fishlabs website(you only need to register first)

2.I downloaded a cracked version (it can be from mobiles mania or from somewhere else)

3.[First you delete your installed Galaxy on Fire 2(if it is installed)]
    I installed the free Fishlabs game and played it until = ( Keith T. Maxwell was taken aboard (caught) by a Terran officer)

4.Then it said you must activate it (pay for it) and it asked me to connect.

5.I started to connect and when the connection almost suceeded i cancelled it and in game pressed "abort".

6.Suddenly i could play the game onward and was able to continue the game story.

7.Problem was that most stuff was "locked" and every couple of minutes i had to activate it again.

8.So here comes the second part.

9.If you installed the free version on phone memory you dont delete it but install the second (cracked one) game on !! Memory Card/Mass Memory!! And it will ask you "Do you wish to keep your savegames......"

10. You agree and normally install it. (!! REMEMBERon`t delete the free version from Fishlabs)

11. Start the game and i suggest that you start a New Game to be sure. And there you have. At least for me everything is working fine.

*Help:

If you have installed your game on Memory Card/Mass Memory then you do the "Vice Versa" of the 9.Step
    If it isn`t working then repeat the hole step and try "aborting" the internet connection few more times.
    Dont worry about the padlocks that are still on equipments and solar systems - its just visual ( Everything should be unlocked)

I hope this will work for you because im enjoying this game.

Sorry about my bad English...

9. Default

Did you finished kappa mission?

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon7357 Log in to see links
    A way to crack the Galaxy on Fire 2

I think i figured out how to bypass activation of the game:
    This is what i have done i hope it will work out for you too.

1.I downloaded free version from the Fishlabs website(you only need to register first)

2.I downloaded a cracked version (it can be from mobiles mania or from somewhere else)

3.[First you delete your installed Galaxy on Fire 2(if it is installed)]
    I installed the free Fishlabs game and played it until = ( Keith T. Maxwell was taken aboard (caught) by a Terran officer)

4.Then it said you must activate it (pay for it) and it asked me to connect.

5.I started to connect and when the connection almost suceeded i cancelled it and in game pressed "abort".

6.Suddenly i could play the game onward and was able to continue the game story.

7.Problem was that most stuff was "locked" and every couple of minutes i had to activate it again.

8.So here comes the second part.

9.If you installed the free version on phone memory you dont delete it but install the second (cracked one) game on !! Memory Card/Mass Memory!! And it will ask you "Do you wish to keep your savegames......"

10. You agree and normally install it. (!! REMEMBERon`t delete the free version from Fishlabs)

11. Start the game and i suggest that you start a New Game to be sure. And there you have. At least for me everything is working fine.

*Help:

If you have installed your game on Memory Card/Mass Memory then you do the "Vice Versa" of the 9.Step
    If it isn`t working then repeat the hole step and try "aborting" the internet connection few more times.
    Dont worry about the padlocks that are still on equipments and solar systems - its just visual ( Everything should be unlocked)

I hope this will work for you because im enjoying this game.

Sorry about my bad English...
    if it worked can you extract it from your phone and post it here
    way of extracting is posted somewhere on forum but i don't know where maybe other members can help