Page 63 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
  1. Default

can u upload on ifile or mediafire?

2. Default

i dont no if it passes the kappa mission yet but it lags slightly durin battles
    could be just my fone tho but doubt it

3. Default

ye there is a delayed reaction when you hit a button.frustrating!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LiDCyTe Log in to see links
    save your game
    backup
    edit away (putting 00 00 00 37 is to have golden icon on kappa at map)
    restore
    load game, play 1 mission or enjoy 1 conversation

repeat above cycle till story ends....(there will be exceptions, common sense will you when to and when not to edit)

if someone really wanted to give full game away, they wont take u for merry-go-round ride.........

i already mod the jar with the ship skin that i like and ship's stats that i like.
    that is why u people can have fun building your own mod....

did i mention i have 2,147,483,647 EMP GL DX (EMP bomb) and 2,147,483,647 AMR Extinctor (devastating nuke) on my mod "touched" ship?
    Thx, but i mean, i found alot of FF FF FF FF 3rd squence, n i found 01 FF FF FF FF following by 00 several times n starting with FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF following with zero again n i found FF FF FF FF following with zero n i found that series of code that u mentioned 00 00 00 37.

Heres the complete part example of the series code

01 00 00 00 00
    00 00 00 00 00
    00 00 00 01 FF
    FF FF FF 00 00
    00 00 FF FF FF
    FF FF FF FF FF
    00 00 00 00 FF
    FF FF FF 00 00
    00 00 00 00 00
    03 00 00 00 00
    FF FF FF FF 00

is it the
    00 00 00 00 00
    00 00 00 00

this 00 00 00 03 that we should edited every time we found the similiar sequence?

Please, give us cler explaination, Please....
    Last edited by Gankgonk; 16-04-2009 at 03:10 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    are you 100% sure because it's not yet 2MB in size
    Darthwoodo said that the extra 500kb rms file is just a dummy file to trick people into thinking that that's the file with all the ships and other full version features. He also said that all the resources(the data file for all the ships and blueprints,etc is already inside the jar from the beginning)

6. Default

Does anyone know how to change the skin of betty to a diffrent ship? I mean like changing the ship skins.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    Does anyone know how to change the skin of betty to a diffrent ship? I mean like changing the ship skins.
    I think it has somthing to do with edting the file with hex editor like LiDCyTe said

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    I think it has somthing to do with edting the file with hex editor like LiDCyTe said
    i have no idea how to use the hex edit stuff all the codes giving me headache lol.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mammonic Log in to see links
    Galaxy On Fire 2 Fully Cracked!!! - The game we all've been waiting for!!!

The link:

2nd link:

The 2nd link is in zip file so it must be extracted and it is called FOG FULL so that it will not be detected and get removed becoz of claim.

+rep me becoz it's a FANTASY
    damn the file is removed. anyway did u succeded in passing the kappa mission?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rishabh_39 Log in to see links
    damn the file is removed. anyway did u succeded in passing the kappa mission?
    He did not pass the kappa mission...