Page 57 of 138 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
  1. Default yo

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links

(<---this isnt real i made it for fun stop giving idiotic comments like kimrico34)

Galaxy On Fire™ 2 – the ultimate sci-fi adventure with spectacular action, compelling story and a free gameplay unparalled in depth and complexity!

Huge galaxy with dozends of solar systems with unique planets and space stations in 3D
    Action-packed battles featuring various primary and secondary weapons and stunning explosions
    Ore mining in hazardous dynamic asteroid fields
    3D map to navigate through solar systems and jump gates to travel fast through the whole galaxy
    Dozens of space ships with plenty of weapons and gadgets to upgrade as well as free trading and production of goods of any kind
    Space lounges to meet streetwise business people, extraordinary aliens and shady clients with lucrative missions

Welcome to Galaxy on Fire™ 2, our hotly anticipated sequel of our multi award-winning and unique space action game for your mobile phone. Experience an even more fascinating universe with heavily improved 3D graphics and many new features.

Keith T. Maxwell, the hero of the first episode, travels through time and space after a hyperdrive malfunction of his spaceship. He wakes up 35 years later, and has to cope with an altered galaxy. A new threat to the balance of the galaxy arises: An unknown foe has entered the known space via wormhole technology and begins to raid the surrounding systems

It is on you to defeat the new enemy with the help of some good old friends from the past. Take control of a new generation of spaceships with even more weapons and other gadgets to equip with. Order your wingmen to support you in battle and put yourself in the hot seat of the turrets when the heat is really on...

SE/S40 240x320(Demo):

SE 240x320 Partial Cracked:Log in to see links

Alternate Link 240x320 Partial Cracked:Log in to see links

From Deadmanworld
    S60V2 176x208:Log in to see links

S60V3 176x208:Log in to see links

S60V3 240x320:Log in to see links

Modded version(start with voidX instead of betty):Log in to see links
    the modd version not avable anymore. any one got it can send it to me???

2. Default

can anyone send me the mod version of galaxy on fire 2 where u start with the voidX instead of the betty

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drstojko Log in to see links
    I sold it and with a lil`bit more luck i "bumped" into a Terran lady on Trrry Trrry and she offered e 365.000 Credits for 10 Buskats (which are 10.000 Each) so i made quite a fortune and now i have about 500.000 Credits
    O_O, since u hv that much credits,I suggest u use it to buy a bunch of vossk organs. at least 19. U will b filthy rich coz some people on the space lounge would buy like 10 - 19 of those items for a really really high price. Especially with the 16 n above ones. they would pay more than 1 mill for it. Tis is da best way to earn credits. I hv over 20mil now n cant do anything with it.

There is 1 more trick, dunno if u tried it b4. Each time when u meet a person in the lounge that wants to buy goods. Do not accept or even press "proceed" if u dun hv the goods. Instead, press back and talk to the same person again. He will ask for a different set of goods. That way, u can keep talking to him until he ask for the goods that u hv. Enjoy

Hardest to get is probably vossk organ, took me more than a min or two to keep talking to d same person n finally he ask for the vossk organs.

4. Default

:S
    I have a big problem on my w810...
    and is the memory... the game crashes...
    i read on fishlabs forums that they gave the solution for that and a k750 user could play the game...
    anyone knows anything?

thanks in advance!

5. Default

Please Note that the modded version is fake

6. Default my short emo moment,.

OMG!!! it seemed like forever since i first saw the previews of dis game., now its here, and my phone has been long dead,..arghh,.life is hard,.
    Last edited by superbutol; 09-04-2009 at 05:01 PM.

7. Default readme

hi!
    has anyone (no matter what trick or cheat was used) got past the Kappa mission completely?? if so PLEASE REPLY

8. Smile

YEY!I had luck yesterday when I started the game all over again.I sold the Grunant Drill and got 175.000 then I exited Mido system and started freelancing.
    I met a men who was searching for Buskets and paid me 500.000 so I had 650.000 credits in the end.But then I met another one who was searching for 18x Viossk Organs and paid me 1.350.000 so now I have about 2 million credits and I am still with Betty and the first equipment(I bought only a tractor beam) Today I will spend some money on a new ship,equipment and I will finish the two blueprints I found so far.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LiDCyTe Log in to see links
    U dont need to sell it, just unload it to cargo bay. Go back to Gunant Breh, the gunant drill will still be yours to keep.

rmsbackup.class
    x-plore

have fun
    What do you mean with x-plore. I do understand bout rmsbackup.class, but i didnt bout x-plore. Is it really mean that we have to explore or is it an item? What should we xplore or where is the xplore?

Have anyone try to combine cr*ck*d version installed then install the original with rmsbackup.class modded n then using the rms to restore the saved game or vice versa?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gankgonk Log in to see links
    What do you mean with x-plore. I do understand bout rmsbackup.class, but i didnt bout x-plore. Is it really mean that we have to explore or is it an item? What should we xplore or where is the xplore?

Have anyone try to combine cr*ck*d version installed then install the original with rmsbackup.class modded n then using the rms to restore the saved game or vice versa?
    x-plore is a program in sisx (oops)

just found MaR Hex Editor, u might wanna try it if don't have symbian phones....
    Last edited by LiDCyTe; 12-04-2009 at 05:38 AM.