Page 56 of 138 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    Erm u have forgotten again dont u 1.3mb is the installer size,once it is installed it will be over 2.0mb
    doesn't matter if installer size wasn't 2.0 MB it just means "once it is installed it will be over 2.0mb" that it has those empty extracting files that take only memory space and nothing else

2. Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon7357 Log in to see links
    A way to crack the Galaxy on Fire 2

I think i figured out how to bypass activation of the game:
    This is what i have done i hope it will work out for you too.

1.I downloaded free version from the Fishlabs website(you only need to register first)

2.I downloaded a cracked version (it can be from mobiles mania or from somewhere else)

3.[First you delete your installed Galaxy on Fire 2(if it is installed)]
    I installed the free Fishlabs game and played it until = ( Keith T. Maxwell was taken aboard (caught) by a Terran officer)

4.Then it said you must activate it (pay for it) and it asked me to connect.

5.I started to connect and when the connection almost suceeded i cancelled it and in game pressed "abort".

6.Suddenly i could play the game onward and was able to continue the game story.

7.Problem was that most stuff was "locked" and every couple of minutes i had to activate it again.

8.So here comes the second part.

9.If you installed the free version on phone memory you dont delete it but install the second (cracked one) game on !! Memory Card/Mass Memory!! And it will ask you "Do you wish to keep your savegames......"

10. You agree and normally install it. (!! REMEMBERon`t delete the free version from Fishlabs)

11. Start the game and i suggest that you start a New Game to be sure. And there you have. At least for me everything is working fine.

*Help:

If you have installed your game on Memory Card/Mass Memory then you do the "Vice Versa" of the 9.Step
    If it isn`t working then repeat the hole step and try "aborting" the internet connection few more times.
    Dont worry about the padlocks that are still on equipments and solar systems - its just visual ( Everything should be unlocked)

I hope this will work for you because im enjoying this game.

Sorry about my bad English...

I tried it but when i reinstall GOF2 it overwrites the last application and the game still asks4 internet connection and2connect4 full version

3. Smile

If someone successfully passed the Kappa mission,please extract it and give us a link.
    I've attached two java extractors.
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. Default

A way to crack the Galaxy on Fire 2

I think i figured out how to bypass activation of the game:
    This is what i have done i hope it will work out for you too.

1.I downloaded free version from the Fishlabs website(you only need to register first)

2.I downloaded a cracked version (it can be from mobiles mania or from somewhere else)

3.[First you delete your installed Galaxy on Fire 2(if it is installed)]
    I installed the free Fishlabs game and played it until = ( Keith T. Maxwell was taken aboard (caught) by a Terran officer)

4.Then it said you must activate it (pay for it) and it asked me to connect.

5.I started to connect and when the connection almost suceeded i cancelled it and in game pressed "abort".

6.Suddenly i could play the game onward and was able to continue the game story.

7.Problem was that most stuff was "locked" and every couple of minutes i had to activate it again.

8.So here comes the second part.

9.If you installed the free version on phone memory you dont delete it but install the second (cracked one) game on !! Memory Card/Mass Memory!! And it will ask you "Do you wish to keep your savegames......"

10. You agree and normally install it. (!! REMEMBERon`t delete the free version from Fishlabs)

11. Start the game and i suggest that you start a New Game to be sure. And there you have. At least for me everything is working fine.

*Help:

If you have installed your game on Memory Card/Mass Memory then you do the "Vice Versa" of the 9.Step
    If it isn`t working then repeat the hole step and try "aborting" the internet connection few more times.
    Dont worry about the padlocks that are still on equipments and solar systems - its just visual ( Everything should be unlocked)

I hope this will work for you because im enjoying this game.

Sorry about my bad English...
    have u actually tried it?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by niloc1158 Log in to see links
    have u actually tried it?
    Yes i have, i have didn`t pass the Kappa mission yet because im mining to collect quite a lot of Credits to buy good ship and equip...

Anyway here are the games i have used:

fishlabs_galaxyonfire2_en_nokia_v1_0_2.jar

Galaxy on Fire 2 (Fishlabs 2009)_Cr(a)ckd_eng Multiscreen.jar

The first one is free version (needs activation) and the second one is "cracked"

Yes i have, i have didn`t pass the Kappa mission yet because im mining to collect quite a lot of Credits to buy good ship and equip...

Anyway here are the games i have used:

fishlabs_galaxyonfire2_en_nokia_v1_0_2.jar

Galaxy on Fire 2 (Fishlabs 2009)_Cr(a)ckd_eng Multiscreen.jar

The first one is free version (needs activation) and the second one is "cracked"
    better post SE versions they only work on SE but have much better graphic than nokia version

7. Default

There is a trick i discovered (i hope at least i`m the first one):
    Some say a trick others a cheat.
    Anyway:

1.After you started the game and few moments later you work with Gunant Breh he sends you with a mining laser out to mine.
    2.You return normally and he wants you to go back and fill the whole cargo space.
    3.When you do that a pirate starts chasing you.
    4.You "run" back to the station and you survive.
    5.Gunant Breh gives a "compliment" to you and orders you to arm your ship with weapon and armor.
    6.Here is the trick: when you go out and you kill all the pirates Gunant tells you Admiral is dead and you two should come at the station.
    7. You DON`T go to the station but you go to Kernstal or Deuter IV ( they look like stars and when you are facing them they lock the course and you hit 5 to go there)
    8. When you arrive go to the station`s hangar and sell Gunant Breh`s mining drill. Its worth quite a lot.

If you dont do that Gunant Breh will take it from you and you will be left with no money or the best laser in the universe.

*Help:

You can sell it and get about 170.000 Credits a lot to spend or
    You can sell it to the station and after you go back to Gunant Breh you can buy it back and mine asteroids so you can sell the ores and cores and make a lot of money - slowly but can be very "moneyful".

I sold it and with a lil`bit more luck i "bumped" into a Terran lady on Trrry Trrry and she offered e 365.000 Credits for 10 Buskats (which are 10.000 Each) so i made quite a fortune and now i have about 500.000 Credits.

I hope you liked and tryed out this trick.

8. Default Story

Hy!
    Story objective : I'm on my way to.
    What can I do ????????
    Please help me!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by qwertypro Log in to see links
    Hy!
    Story objective : I'm on my way to.
    What can I do ????????
    Please help me!
    U cant continue any futher as it is partially cracked so u can only do freelance missions now.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drstojko Log in to see links
    There is a trick i discovered (i hope at least i`m the first one):
    Some say a trick others a cheat.
    Anyway:

1.After you started the game and few moments later you work with Gunant Breh he sends you with a mining laser out to mine.
    2.You return normally and he wants you to go back and fill the whole cargo space.
    3.When you do that a pirate starts chasing you.
    4.You "run" back to the station and you survive.
    5.Gunant Breh gives a "compliment" to you and orders you to arm your ship with weapon and armor.
    6.Here is the trick: when you go out and you kill all the pirates Gunant tells you Admiral is dead and you two should come at the station.
    7. You DON`T go to the station but you go to Kernstal or Deuter IV ( they look like stars and when you are facing them they lock the course and you hit 5 to go there)
    8. When you arrive go to the station`s hangar and sell Gunant Breh`s mining drill. Its worth quite a lot.

If you dont do that Gunant Breh will take it from you and you will be left with no money or the best laser in the universe.

*Help:

You can sell it and get about 170.000 Credits a lot to spend or
    You can sell it to the station and after you go back to Gunant Breh you can buy it back and mine asteroids so you can sell the ores and cores and make a lot of money - slowly but can be very "moneyful".

I sold it and with a lil`bit more luck i "bumped" into a Terran lady on Trrry Trrry and she offered e 365.000 Credits for 10 Buskats (which are 10.000 Each) so i made quite a fortune and now i have about 500.000 Credits.

I hope you liked and tryed out this trick.
    U dont need to sell it, just unload it to cargo bay. Go back to Gunant Breh, the gunant drill will still be yours to keep.
    Last edited by LiDCyTe; 12-04-2009 at 05:31 AM.