Page 38 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cyan25 Log in to see links
    hey guys check this link Log in to see links is this supposed to be fully cracked? I played the game and still stuck in kappa mission and it had this rms thing in foreign language, cant understand a word of it.
    i think that was the one that was posted in the other thread.

2. Default

It is in hungarian.. and they also dont know if it works or not... LOL

3. Smile Activation code

If someone send the message to receive the activation code and nothing happened, send me your phone number in a private message and we will answer you with your activation code if it follow the SMS fishlabs server

Quote Originally Posted by cyan25 Log in to see links
    hey guys check this link Log in to see links is this supposed to be fully cracked? I played the game and still stuck in kappa mission and it had this rms thing in foreign language, cant understand a word of it.
    if it was fully cracked it would have 2 MB size
    Last edited by t-mac2008; 16-03-2009 at 08:59 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    it is fully cracked i it has 2 MB size
    isn't that "fully cracked" version is 1.38 mb again?

6. Default

what excactly is partial cracked?

meaning can play more den the demo but less than the fulll?

anyway thanks alot

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by odolwa100 Log in to see links
    Wtf...
    i send the sms and acrivated the game but when i logg in it says INvALIdated key wtf...

i sent another sms and activated again but
    when i play the game every time its connected to internet... who can help me or explain me what is hapenning!?"!·!$
    it happens to me i do it twice but nothing seems happen.. i tell this to fishlabs but they diddnt help on my problem same with you.. im not asking them anymore co'z im wasting my time to tell my problem.. we have same problem.. im wasting my my money to send sms and to open gprs on my it was to expensive to use that here in the philippines..

8. Default

how do we know if there is really a full cracked one with all the ships, full storyline etc.........i saw quite alot of screenshots on other sites and it seems like we are missing quite alot of the real game. Why cant the hacker take the full data from someone that has bought the full game and crack it from there instead? Sorry if hacking it is more complicated than this, but im just suggesting........

9. Default

tried to play the fully cracked... and always get crash prob... hate my w810...

10. Default

you mush be setting the game after play
    good luck