Page 13 of 138 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
  1. Talking

Well

I see

Maybe ram doesnt matter when u play game

the one thing that doesnt matter was a Heap size!

SE come with two platforms:
    A1 and A2

1.A1 platform
    A1 like old phone/old platform:
    w200,w300,w660,etc
    A1 didnt hav a A2 menu like this:

the size of A1 heap size was limited
    Ex:
    my w200 was buggy when play GOF 2

but some A1 phone comes with big heap size like my K530@W660
    (note:there is a patch that can make heap size bigger)

2.A2
    This a new platform from SE
    Comes with "Big ammo"

the big difference was,A2 has special menu like i mentioned

THE HEAP SIZE FOR A2 IS UNLIMITED
    So A2-phone run smoothy on 3D rendering

But i dont know how about nokia
    Because im a poor boy,so i cant buy nokia

2. Default

Bit bummed about this game! I'm on pay as you go and my conection fees are a big rip off! Plus half the time I've got to walk up the street to get enough signal to connect to the internet in the first place. I wouldn't mind paying a one off fee for the full version from the very start.

I think if this works for fishlabs alot of developers will start doing the same

I'm sure there's a genius out there that will crack it for us!

Exclamation

The K800 version works perfectly on my K750. Graphics are awesome! Nice game!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peteq Log in to see links
    Bit bummed about this game! I'm on pay as you go and my conection fees are a big rip off! Plus half the time I've got to walk up the street to get enough signal to connect to the internet in the first place. I wouldn't mind paying a one off fee for the full version from the very start.

I think if this works for fishlabs alot of developers will start doing the same

I'm sure there's a genius out there that will crack it for us!
    Imagine you working in Fislabs comapany, you work really hard and then you release game ... and some bad guy cracks it , and you get 60proc less cash, Would you like that?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HaIV Log in to see links
    Imagine you working in Fislabs comapany, you work really hard and then you release game ... and some bad guy cracks it , and you get 60proc less cash, Would you like that?
    life's not always fair, bunch of games not only mobile ones, applications, movies, all has copies, cracks, patches... why do u think mobile game will be an exception?
    even I think u have in your computer cracked stuffs, or are u rich enough to get all brand original ones?
    I will wait for patched or cracked one or whatever you guys call it
    I think it will make me bad guy too lolz
    sry if am someway offending you... but there are some things that will nvr change... gl with your ideology

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jcyp Log in to see links
    life's not always fair, bunch of games not only mobile ones, applications, movies, all has copies, cracks, patches... why do u think mobile game will be an exception?
    even I think u have in your computer cracked stuffs, or are u rich enough to get all brand original ones?
    I will wait for patched or cracked one or whatever you guys call it
    I think it will make me bad guy too lolz
    sry if am someway offending you... but there are some things that will nvr change... gl with your ideology
    Why you think I have such things I never download illegal stuff , my bro does , hes bad guy . Besides my PC is to old , so why should I download games etc. even programs

Same for you

7. Default

Any chance this will have a s40v3 240*320 (nokia) version?

8. Default

K800's version run like sh*t on my w200

But runs so smoothy on my k530@w660

9. Default

Thers is no way to crack the game unless someone figure out how to disable the internet connection prompt and bypass the bloack acess to the full game.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    Thers is no way to crack the game unless someone figure out how to disable the internet connection prompt and bypass the bloack acess to the full game.
    This doesn't sound promising! looks like fishlabs may have got it right then, which will probably give a big green for every other developer to start doing it.