Page 128 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1379
  1. Default

Thanks

I should learn the legend Key more

It had the golden thingy at the Wiemer system all along. I just didn't pay attention to it.

Well I got raped once i went there. The voids or whatever pretty much Owned me. Can the mission be done with Betty?

2. Default

no way
    don u know dat game gt bug?
    pay attention to purchase sub mission
    u'll gt wat i mean

3. Default

Sorry What?

Buy a ship called sub-mission?

4. Default

Umm... What is purchase submission? What kind of bug..? I got the game too, its fun blasting those voids but after a while I cant seem to earn enough money for better ships or weapons..

5. Default

the most expensive ship i could buy was 400+ only. i cant buy the one that cost 1500+ over.

6. Default

anyone know any money cheats? lol

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jienyee Log in to see links
    Umm... What is purchase submission? What kind of bug..? I got the game too, its fun blasting those voids but after a while I cant seem to earn enough money for better ships or weapons..
    In Freelance missions, you search for ones that ask you to buy some stuff for them. i can earn a few million from these missions.

8. Default

does anyone know whether there would be a galaxy on fire 3 coming out? if got, then when? thanks you very much

9. Default hm

Quote Originally Posted by AcaZii Log in to see links
    does anyone know whether there would be a galaxy on fire 3 coming out? if got, then when? thanks you very much
    hi, i dont think there´s any GOF3 coming out just yet...but i´m not the rite one to tell U so ask this question there in the Fishlabs Games Forum...plus, i think there´s already been a little chat about this in the main GOF2 thread...lol
    BTW, can any1 please tell what a "lol" is?