Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    0 RP

Country
    Sweden
    Thanks

yes i have flashed it, i put the swf file here
    http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=39437196.jpg
    And also where can i get all the files for the walkman at phone start. skins and visualization for the walkman

EDIT: Never mind got it working but where can i get the files for the startup and stuff?
    Last edited by Skruven; 07-04-2009 at 03:44 PM.

67 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

the folder for startup and shutdown images is:

tpa\preset\system\settings\

0 RP

Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks

Mate Please help me out. I have a k550i R6BC002 CID 53 phone and I want to flash it to W610i. I read ur tutorial, its amazing man. U r geniuis. But I want to backup the GDFS first. I am Using Windows XP, please tell me a way to do it?????????
    And also tell that what are all the risks if anything goes wrong while flashing??????
    Please help me out , I am new at flashing.........

Site Contributor
    6,257 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)

Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arslanhfd View Post
    And also tell that what are all the risks if anything goes wrong while flashing??????
    In the worst case, you'll have a non-working phone that cannot be repaired (at reasonable costs). But such horrible things only happen when you do something terribly wrong - like flashing the Firmware of some incompatible phone without having a backup of the GDFS.

67 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arslanhfd View Post
    Mate Please help me out. I have a k550i R6BC002 CID 53 phone and I want to flash it to W610i. I read ur tutorial, its amazing man. U r geniuis. But I want to backup the GDFS first. I am Using Windows XP, please tell me a way to do it?????????
    Please help me out , I am new at flashing.........
    I know what it is like when you are first flashing the phone
    GDFS backup is recommended, not compulsory. At the moment, the only way to backup CID53 GDFS is by XS++ v4.1 Linux which is still in its beta stage, so it's not completely safe. To tell the truth, I have not taken a backup of my own GDFS still. Follow the tutorial and you'll be fine

Site Contributor
    6,257 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)

Country
    India
    Thanks

Can you give me a link to XS++ v4.1

0 RP

Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks

Tekina bro I am wonderind about your tutorial coz u have told a very short method about flashing.

I have read several methods which also use jd flasher but those are very complicated and lengthy.....

So My question is that whether U havent Use the metod of creating Quick Access Patch and blah blah........ so on......

IS there no need of making quick access patch first??????

My phone is untoched and I have never did such thing named flashing earlier.
    You can imagine that i am so new here.... so please tell me in a detail so that i may flash my phone correctly bcoz u know that we havent GDFS backup for our phones till now....
    I will look forward to your reply...
    And thanks a lot for helping....

67 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Hey, IF YOUR PHONE IS LOCKED, DON'T USE THIS TUTORIAL right now, I will write a new one in a day or two. The method is a bit different if the pphone is locked.

67 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 View Post
    Can you give me a link to XS++ v4.1
    www.phonexs.com

0 RP

Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks

ok mate please send me the tutorial for flashing the phone 1st time. I am 1st time flashing my phone and I dont know whether it is locked or not???
    When posting your tutorial tell me even small steps e.g When to turn off/ when to press C button and when to release c button/ when to unplug etc etc. Brother I dont know even the abc of flashing so please guide me step by step. I shall be vey thankfull for ur kind help and guidelines.
    Thanks in advance.

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last