Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    0 RP
    Country
    Trinidad And Tobago
    Thanks

alright i'll c what i can do... btw tekina somewhere on this site i saw that u said that u installed elves on your fone... how do those work? and can u send me some links if possible... thanks

67 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamechecker View Post
    serious? .... hmm ... ill try again this weekend. cuz i did put the swf files in the "tpa\treset\system\desktop\flash" and then F5 then copy. then went all the way up on the left hand screen. then unplugged my phone. Later i placed the thm file into my phone but after i set the theme, the menu has no background and no animation ... ill try again and let you know XD thanks!!!
    Try with this theme and this flash menu. It HAS to work. Perhaps you forgot to edit the "theme.xml" file in the ".thm" you were using??

67 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mapc_92 View Post
    alright i'll c what i can do... btw tekina somewhere on this site i saw that u said that u installed elves on your fone... how do those work? and can u send me some links if possible... thanks
    Yes, here's the link to the elfpack thread. Nisx91 has explained working and how to install them also
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=11471

0 RP
    Country
    Trinidad And Tobago
    Thanks

ok... thanks... u hav any links 4 applying patches?

0 RP

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tekina View Post
    Try with this theme and this flash menu. It HAS to work. Perhaps you forgot to edit the "theme.xml" file in the ".thm" you were using??
    Yea I didn't edit the '.xml' file. which should i change?

omgosh i feel so DUMB! When i opened the ofs again i found that previously I only put the .swf in the desktop folder right next to the flash folder. and not in the flash folder =.= no wonder the themes could not read the files! works perfectly now!!! thanks thanks thanks =.=

btw which themes let u see the name of music playing at the standby screen?
    Last edited by gamechecker; 05-04-2009 at 02:43 AM.

67 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Themes don't enable you to do that. But most of the flash standby wallpapers do. Try scribblebeats.swf, google it.

0 RP

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks

PERFECT!! thanks!! oh one last question ... do you know where else I can get standby flash wallpapers which let me see music name at standby screen? So far the its only scribblebeats ... pls help! thanks again!

67 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamechecker View Post
    PERFECT!! thanks!! oh one last question ... do you know where else I can get standby flash wallpapers which let me see music name at standby screen? So far the its only scribblebeats ... pls help! thanks again!
    Sorry, I can't post links to other forums here
    But google it, you'll be amazed at the number of results for it

0 RP

Country
    Sweden
    Thanks

Unhappy

I put the swf file into the "tpa\treset\system\desktop\flash" but when i start the mobile again and apply the theme the menu is still the old and booring one. And when i check if the swf file is still in "tpa\treset\system\desktop\flash" its gone...

Sorry for my english.

67 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skruven View Post
    I put the swf file into the "tpa\treset\system\desktop\flash" but when i start the mobile again and apply the theme the menu is still the old and booring one. And when i check if the swf file is still in "tpa\treset\system\desktop\flash" its gone...

Sorry for my english.
    Make sure you are copying it right. In order to copy, select the file on the right side, and press F5 (copy)
    By the way, have you flashed your phone?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last