Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Please Help me!!

Hi!I have a sony ericsson w380i phone..and i want to know if support flash themes?please if does can someone find some to try to my phone???
    sorry for my english and sorry that i open a new thread

2. Default

Yes your phone does support Flash Themes, thats themes with a .swf file, if you are on about the menu being flash as well, then thats a different matter, you need to install the flash menu and change the XML code of the theme.

I will make some normal flash themes and upload them, or you could try searching the web.

3. Default

thank u!!!!very much!!!!!

i find some flash themes but they doesn't workplease can help?
    Last edited by amaway; 23-01-2009 at 12:11 PM.

4. Default

What does not work?, and you need to make sure that they are for your phone.

5. Default

a can u find some??or can you find a site that i can find some??

6. Default

Here is one i just made, it as a flash standby screen of a Ferrari California, the image changes and car colour, has for other sites, i told you try google, posting of links to competing sites is strictly against Mobiles24 rules so you are on your own, but its not hard to search google is it.
    Last edited by amaway; 23-01-2009 at 02:14 PM.

7. Default

thnx very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Default

hi again!!that theme that u post it it doesn't do to my phone flash menu..i don't know what can i do to change the menu from my phone to flashmenu??? im sorry

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nati56 Log in to see links
    hi again!!that theme that u post it it doesn't do to my phone flash menu..i don't know what can i do to change the menu from my phone to flashmenu??? im sorry
    If you read my first post you would see that i mentioned |Flash Menu's, you can not just apply a theme with a Flash Menu, it needs to be installed on phone and the the theme XML code changed, also the Menu must be made for your phone, ie a cybershot menu will not work correctly with a walkman phone. If its just Flash menu's that you want then you will have to Flash your phone accordingly, and if it goes wrong you will be left with a nice looking brick and also no warrenty.

10. Default

ok thank u again