1. Lightbulb Requested page cannot be found fix?

I have the Sanyo M1 phone with Sprint service.

I've been reading through a few of the threads and it looks like a lot of people are getting the same error message that I am when i am trying to download: "requested page cannot be found". I'm having the same error msgs / problems when I download the file, then upload to private folder using wap uploader, and then try to download using that method.

Is there another way to download that would work. I've tried downloading with another website wap.gamejump.com and I have no problems downloading games for their website. Except I think mobiles24.com has a better selection.

For example, I can download by using the web browser and downloading a file directly by using gamejump's address to download a game. An example is the game Yahtzee Log in to see links I can go to that address and download.

Can mobiles24.com change their download strategy to let users like me who are getting error messages download using the strategy that gamejump uses?

Thanks!

It appears that your phone will only install games with a JAD file. Since we don't provide this via the wapsite, what you will need to do is download both the JAR and JAD to your PC, then transfer the JAD to your phone (you must ensure that both files are in the same directory on your computer).