Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    2 RP

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    India
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0

    Default help me for my slvr l7

    how can i apply themes to my slvr l7?????????
    plz help meeeeeeeeeeeee.........

  2. #2
    99 RP
    Forum Writer High Rating (Gold)

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    2,345
    Thanks
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooks5 View Post
    how can i apply themes to my slvr l7?????????
    plz help meeeeeeeeeeeee.........
    u can c how to apply themes [Dead links removed]

    Check out my Youtube right here →
    Like my post? Click to +Rep Me.

  3. #3
    2 RP

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    India
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    this software is not working........ i had downloaded it...... but it do not detect my phone......... shows no response when i connects my phone........ now what to do??????

  4. #4
    62 RP

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooks5 View Post
    this software is not working........ i had downloaded it...... but it do not detect my phone......... shows no response when i connects my phone........ now what to do??????
    You need to install first a USB driver before skinman can detect and install your phone. Here's a [Dead links removed] & some games.

  5. #5
    99 RP
    Forum Writer High Rating (Gold)

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    2,345
    Thanks
    14

    Default

    maybe u shud download a program called [Dead links removed].itwill make it easier for u to connect your phone
    Check out my Youtube right here →
    Like my post? Click to +Rep Me.

  6. #6
    62 RP

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    4

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by koolnsmart View Post
    maybe u shud download a program called [Dead links removed].itwill make it easier for u to connect your phone
    Here's the sig I made you
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #7
    2 RP

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    India
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    thnx for that software..... but the themes which i installed to my phone are not working..... when i apply the themes, then the original moto theme get applied automatically...... now again what to do????
    Last edited by shooks5; 25-01-2009 at 01:29 PM.

  8. #8
    62 RP

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooks5 View Post
    thnx for that software..... but the themes which i installed to my phone are not working..... when i apply the themes, then the original moto theme get applied automatically...... now again what to do????
    shooks5, why don't you try posting your problem at modmymoto.com. It's the best site for moding your motorola phone.

  9. #9
    99 RP
    Forum Writer High Rating (Gold)

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    2,345
    Thanks
    14

    Default

    [Dead links removed]

    im sure this will help
    Check out my Youtube right here →
    Like my post? Click to +Rep Me.

  10. #10
    2 RP

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    India
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    thanx........ can u plz send me a monster pack.... i want that i can see the videos in full screen & stream them, can apply tones from card...... increase the speed of my cell...... just make its look awesome..... recently i had an **513....... n is it safe to install that monster pack???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last