1. Default Downloaded games: no application-won't run

I have had great success with MP3 downloads, but cannot get games to install on my phone.

I have a Pharos 600E phone running Windows Mobile 6. I get an error message indicating that the file can't be opened because Windows doesn't know what program should open it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi C0r1nne, You will need to install a Java Midlet Manager like Esmertec Jbed which you can find Log in to see links (any should work) or Log in to see links
    Last edited by Karl; 19-01-2009 at 06:41 AM.

3. Unhappy Having the same problem with games

Ive downloaded ringtones but i downloaded a game to my pc then to my phone , when i look for it in my phone it appears but i cannot do anything with it . it doesnt even give me an option to open it. what can i do?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rusty34 Log in to see links
    Ive downloaded ringtones but i downloaded a game to my pc then to my phone , when i look for it in my phone it appears but i cannot do anything with it . it doesnt even give me an option to open it. what can i do?
    If the game was a .jar (java) file then your phone probably doesn't support Java or if you tried a .sis (symbian) game then maybe your phone doesn't support symbian.....

5. Default

Thanks, do you know what games are supported for a LG cell phone
    I was checking my cell and the other games that came with it support .jar so i think I will go with that.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by rusty34; 14-03-2009 at 06:49 PM.

6. Default

I have a W580i and i have NO idea where to save the games i've downloaded...can anybody help?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xistify Log in to see links
    I have a W580i and i have NO idea where to save the games i've downloaded...can anybody help?
    Save it in any folder (audio, image, other, etc)... usually people put it in Other