Thread: Nokia 6230

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Question Nokia 6230

Yes i know this is a old phone but i need some assistance with it lol...
    i have a blyk sim card and that is the only fone i have unlocked.. I have a o2 sim on contract and this sim card works fine in the 6230... wel wen i put the blyk sim card in it asks me for the fones security code.... only thing is i dont have a clue wat it is as i have changed it.... is there any way i can change it... barin in mind i have a sim card which works fine in it... i was thinkin is there like a way to reset the security code... please helpp

30,273 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by l1l_p0s3r View Post
    Yes i know this is a old phone but i need some assistance with it lol...
    i have a blyk sim card and that is the only fone i have unlocked.. I have a o2 sim on contract and this sim card works fine in the 6230... wel wen i put the blyk sim card in it asks me for the fones security code.... only thing is i dont have a clue wat it is as i have changed it.... is there any way i can change it... barin in mind i have a sim card which works fine in it... i was thinkin is there like a way to reset the security code... please helpp
    If the problem is just the security code then you can do a soft format, ensure that you back up and save any data that you wish to keep before doing this,

Soft Format Series 40

The soft-format code for Series 40 phones is *#7780# . You enter this code as you would enter a phone number in the Phone application. It performs a format of the Internal drive - All data will be lost if you use this feature.

0 RP

Country
    Albania
    Thanks

try this..nokia security code reseter

0 RP
    Country
    China
    Thanks

Thanks amaway!

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

You can get the free master reset code for NOKIA 6230 at here **************.com and reset the phone from security lock,after reset the phone you can use the new code and change it.